Bounty Hunting is a tough job (Post apocalyptic and Cyberpunk Ideas.)

Started by Tmii3, July 27, 2019, 06:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tmii3

Hello there everyone! My name is Tmii3 or Tre if you like and I've been craving some roleplay for the longest time now, but I've been much to nervous to actually post here. I'm still sort of new to this website so please be patient with me if this first post is sort of bland, or is poorly formatted. I'll try to get better as I post more and get more comfortable here! But now enough about that, let's get into the good stuff.

So what am I like?

I'm a pretty outgoing guy, I love chatting with new people online though I often get busy. My job often requires me to wake up at strange hours so I'm more than likely on at any time of the day. I'm pretty open to just about anything, so any suggestions or really anything you need to talk about.

What am I looking for in a partner?

Well I'm looking for someone who's open and honest. I'm not demanding daily posts or anything, but please be literate. I tend to write a lot usually around the 3-10 paragraph range, and while you don't have write that much every time, I appreciate longer posts, and partners who can provide that. I also tend to explore darker themes and topics, be that slavery or crimes or really anything of that nature. I always love talking in PIC and would love a partner who did as well. I don't really mind who or what you play. Though my favorite pairings are MxF, and MxFuta.

The Plots!

Finally what we've all been waiting for! I had a couple of ideas, both based on bounty hunting in a world where this sort of job is not for the faint of heart. One of the ideas took place in a massive post apocalyptic wasteland where it's almost lawless. Nothing but you and your gun out there, and people always are out to get you. Life is hard and short for most, but not all hope is lost. There are hubs all across the wasteland where hundreds of thousands of people live. One of these hubs, named Malus, is where our story begins.

The City of Malus is set high in the Rocky Mountains where the city of Denver used to be before The End came. What now sat in its place was a booming hub for trade. It provided a way for traders from the east and west coast a way through the mountains that were relatively safe. It was also one of the biggest slave ports in all of the land. The White Horse Rangers being the largest Bounty Hunter, and slave catching organization in all of the city. Though there are more secrets than meet the eye with this company, they always seem to take the competitions best bounty hunters...

I hope that one was interesting with you guys, and I'm always open for more ideas if you want to input on that idea! I already have my character pretty much thought out for it, but depending on who you play he'll change a little bit.

Now for my second plot, going off much of the same ideas of the first one tho one is set in the year 2084 in the city of Tetonia. The city is on the west coast of the U.S in northern California. Tetonia in many respects is the perfect modern day city. Mega buildings and skyscrapers dot the skyline. Booming transportation and distribution centers provide jobs to the millions who live there, and there even is a growing neurological technology field that is providing new jobs to the most qualified people. Many people consider this city a modern marvel, though corruption always seems to find its dirty hands into everything.

The corporations always need some dirty work done, rather that dealing with gangs, or taking out the competition, there is always a need for a hired gun. Bounty hunters always seem to be around and help solve these problems, though the morals of this job always seem to come into question. Plus there is  another faction of organized criminals who could use the help of someone that lives in the middle ground of legality. Never the less, someone has to do these jobs, and fortune awaits those who are good at it. Why shouldn't we make it fortune doing this?

I hope you enjoyed reading that one as well! I really hope to hear from you guys on these prompts. I can't wait to get roleplaying!

Hex

Hello,

I'm interested in the star wars plot and I would love to discuss that idea.  I think we can really flesh it out and work on making a really intense and interesting idea~

Hex

Tmii3

Bumping this. But I would like to add a medieval fantasy or modern day twist to this! The modern day twist taking our characters all over the world, uncovering a plot that could lead to major revelations on why they are doing this.

The medieval twist I haven't fully thought out yet, but I would love to hear your ideas and brainstorm with you all!

Tmii3