Group Games and Branch-Off's

Started by Ace Flyer, November 25, 2017, 01:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

Hello!

Sorry if this was asked before, I looked (albeit quickly) and couldn't find it, but...A quick group game question. If some character want to branch off in the group for their own adventure(s), just two players, essentially creating a solo thread in that game-verse...Would that be permitted in the Small Group thread, tagged with the rest of the game?

Or should it go into one of the Solo forums? Would those posts still be applicable to the post could for the group game for approaching Big Game status, if so?

Thanks, to whoever can help me ^^

Blythe

Small group games have a limit on the number of threads you can have active. They can have a number of threads equal to twice the number of participants (players and GMs). If a thread that just had two players was tagged with the rest of the game threads & was in the same board, was part of the game's canon, and was within the thread limit for small groups, I imagine that it would count towards the total required for Big Game status.

Ace Flyer

Mmkay, thank you! I'll make sure such branch off's stay within the same forum as the rest then. If the game is at thread limit, it'll just have to go to Solo's then and not count for the post counting.

Thanks again!