MILF Gang Raped [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, August 06, 2013, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

I don't expect this roleplay to begin until after the site is moved to new server. The move will have the site down for at-least a day. We should be up and running by this time next week for sure.

AurelieCatena

Do you prefer to assault her in the gym or in the physics lab?

She uses to jog every Saturday to the school gym (she has her personal key to the facility) and then run back home. Often she stops by the lab to make some preparations for the following week. She follows that routine even during holidays (She is rather psychorigid).

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 19, 2013, 04:01:09 AM
Do you prefer to assault her in the gym or in the physics lab?

She uses to jog every Saturday to the school gym (she has her personal key to the facility) and then run back home. Often she stops by the lab to make some preparations for the following week. She follows that routine even during holidays (She is rather psychorigid).

I originally pictured the attack taking place in a classroom setting. Now I'm thinking the school gym being the starting point with weight room or spare class room as the secondary location.

Hercinia

Come on boys and girls, free milf rape!

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Hercinia on August 20, 2013, 06:44:22 PM
Come on boys and girls, free milf rape!

Would you like to be the keeper/manager for this game? I could sure use the help.

I know my character will be jerking off during the forced lesbian rape of the teacher. Thinking the guys can cum all over the teacher once she's been introduced to the other side.

CriminalMindsFan

The third male student role is still open. Need a character sheet for consideration.

AurelieCatena

Just to make sure, there will not be ONLY rape, right? There will be a lot of bondage, pain and humiliation too?

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 01:57:56 AM
Just to make sure, there will not be ONLY rape, right? There will be a lot of bondage, pain and humiliation too?

I can't speak for the others, but I'm planning to go all out on the pain, bondage, and humiliation part of the rape.

agentlemanwithadream

I would like to throw my hat into the ring.. I'll whip up a rough CS really quick.

Edited: Added CS

Name: Paul Hickman

Career goal: Professional Basketball Player
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190 lbs.

Paul has always been a pretty quiet kid in the classroom, although he is much different on the basketball court. When he got assigned to Ms. Stiffneck's class he did everything in his power to try and get his schedule changed because, like everyone else, he heard about her reputation as a bitch even if she was sexy for an old lady. Some of his older teammates, that have gone on, also warned him about Ms. Stiffneck's racist comments although no one has ever been able to report it successfully. Paul wanted to sneak through the class, not catching the teachers attention but unfortunately, it's hard to hide when you have to tell the teacher you won't make it to class because of away basketball games. Paul also struggles in Physics but needs the class to get his Advanced Studies Diploma so that he can get into a good college to play basketball.

AurelieCatena

So we now have 3 male students and 1 female. According to Criminal's plan we still need one more male and one more female.

Or maybe we could start like that now? More students could join the gangbang later.

AurelieCatena

Maybe you, GaggedLouise? I see you are reading this thread... Or you [you]?

Hercinia

gaggedLouise

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 09:45:35 AM
Maybe you, GaggedLouise? I see you are reading this thread...

*blushes and holds up a spread-out copy of Vogue in front of her*

Quote from: Hercinia on August 21, 2013, 09:46:03 AM
LoL

Grab her!

NOOOOMMMPPPFFF!!
;D

Um...Sorry, it's a fascinating scenario but you know Aurie, I've got other torturous devices and desire stories that I want to concentrate on. Some of them involving you, lots of rope and pinching stuff.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

agentlemanwithadream

I'm ready whenever y'all are. I would assume AurelieCatena would set the scene but I just got here so I may be a tad out of the loop.

Hercinia

Well, I think we can start, although there is another spot open for a female rapist if I'm correct... which I usually am  8-)

AurelieCatena

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on August 21, 2013, 09:52:52 AM
I'm ready whenever y'all are. I would assume AurelieCatena would set the scene but I just got here so I may be a tad out of the loop.

Criminal is the instigator of this game. I'm going to wait for him to start the IC thread. He might want to set the scene as well, or leave it to me in my first post.

agentlemanwithadream

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 21, 2013, 09:59:48 AM
Criminal is the instigator of this game. I'm going to wait for him to start the IC thread. He might want to set the scene as well, or leave it to me in my first post.

Quote from: Hercinia on August 21, 2013, 09:59:34 AM
Well, I think we can start, although there is another spot open for a female rapist if I'm correct... which I usually am  8-)

-Looks back and forth between the opposing viewpoints and remains quiet-

Hercinia

No, AC is right. We should wait for the GM.

eiselmann

Indeed best wait for criminal.

Saying that happy for my chap to be the first aggressor so to speak,
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

agentlemanwithadream

I was thinking my character and your character could be friends since they are both athletes. I did have a question though, is this pre-meditated or a spur of the moment type of thing?

eiselmann

Them being friends would work as you say both jocks and leading athletes within the school so same 'social group' for starters.

For my two cents

I'd say there is a plan or more correctly the group of students have met to try to figure out what to do about the teacher, maybe someone suggests she needs a good old fashion fucking as a throw away comment just as she shows up looking at milf-like and someone (possibly my character) decides a good old fashion fucking is what she's going to get..... now

So a 'planning meeting' because this eclectic group would not gather by chance but the rape itself is done on impulse because I'd like to think these are good decent kids who wouldn't actually plan a rape without realising its wrong ,morally and legally and there fore would reject the idea
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Hercinia

If the group is meeting without the subject of rape being the cause, we surely need to all know each other from somewhere, or are we just meeting by random chance?

agentlemanwithadream

Megan could write for the school paper and cover a lot of sports things. Hence, a reason for her to know the jocks and I would think that Dennis could be Paul's Physics tutor.

Hercinia

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on August 21, 2013, 11:40:05 AM
Megan could write for the school paper and cover a lot of sports things. Hence, a reason for her to know the jocks and I would think that Dennis could be Paul's Physics tutor.

Good answer.