U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirSetzer

Banned for not playing along.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Banned for thinking he wasn't playing along.

Everything is covered, you can't argue that!  :P  What does that equal?  Innocence!   ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SirSetzer

Banned for continuing to defend her stance.

No, I can clearly see something there. Yup, I can't tell you, but I can surely say you are not innocent there.  ;)
Almost covered.

I tease.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Banned for refusing to accept the truth.  :P

Nu uh!  It's all chaste.  -coughs-   O:)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SirSetzer

Banned for continuing this silliness.

That's hardly chaste! You're just inviting it more and more, Missy.  ;)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Banned for continuing it himself.

Look at it, it's all sweet looking.   ;D
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Banned for using a double-standard.

It is quite sweet! I like the coloring too, with the white contrast of the skin. Although, it seems to be too heavy for you, no? Come on, Miss Innocent, you should take a load off.  ;)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Banned for trying not to let me.

Red and black are my colors, toots, so it seemed fitting.  Ha!  Then my innocence would be tarnished. -smirk-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Banned for playing hard to get. (Not that I don't mind.) ;)

-winks- I won't tell.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Banned for stating the obvious.  ;)

Of course not.   :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Banned for not giving me much to ban her for.

That's right. Let's just see this beautiful costume of yours... -reaches for the ribbons and twiddles them around as he winks at her-
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Banned for allowing the win to be stolen from me.  :P

Hey, hey, hey, hey, don't mess up the look!
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Banned for referencing another thread.

-continues to fiddle with the ribbons, trying to explore slightly-

I won't mess anything up, I promise! You are innocent, so I'm just playing with your gorgeous costume.  ;)
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Bubbles

I am banning you..cause, this is the way we roll here x'D rooar~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

SirSetzer

Banned for not letting Harley reply to my post.

;D
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Banned for being dishonest and pretending like he's only playing with the ribbons just because, when it's more than that and he knows it.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Banned for finding out the truth.

What's it to ya, dahlin'? -toys with the spandex covering her upper-legs-
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Banned for getting approved.  Congratulations!  ;D

I'm innocent and you're trying to corrupt, that's what!  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Rubicon

Banned for fighting to preserve her innocence in the wake of such marvelous temptations as can be found here.

Harley Quinn

Banned for always making everything sound so very seductive.
Ons/Offs - Absences

yuna0417

Banned for no stockings

TheLegionary

banned for making me have a hard-on after seeing your avatar

yuna0417

Banned for -that-

Just wait for the next one.

TheLegionary

banned for not giving me a chance to admire your avatar

Kytn

Banned for the bad traffic I just sat through. D=
Updates coming soon!