A Story Looking for Character/s

Started by Hannibal, March 09, 2007, 01:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannibal

I have been giving a character and possible story some thought. Have a read below and let me know if you are interested in doing something. As you can see I have put a quite a bit of thought into Jack and his story and would like roleplaying partners willing to do the same.

Thanks,
Hannibal :)

Jack's mother always told him he was special, although perhaps unique was the word she should have used. He certainly did not look like any of the other boys when naked, not that his mother would let them see him. Not since the first time when his wealthy grandparents had to pull strings and pay considerable sums of money to keep people quiet. Such things were bound to happen when your father was a demonlord from one of the deepest pits of the netherhells. She never told how she came to consort with a demon, but she could not pretend otherwise to her son. Not when he could fell a bull with one punch by the time he was thirteen and pick up any knife and hit the eye of a raven from fifty paces.

While Jack could appreciate the benefits of his paternal inheritance, he could not help thinking he was cursed. Sometimes when he was denied or thwarted a rage fell over him and he committed acts and atrocities which sickened him later. What was even more sickening was how he revelled in them at the time. His grandparents had to keep arranging matters to silence people and stop prevent him shaming the family. Private tutors were brought in and Jack led a sequestered life.

At sixteen he raped his first girl. It hadn't meant to be like that. He seduced the foreign maid with a roguish charm, but when she saw him naked she recoiled in horror. The red mist descended on Jack and by the time it had lifted his hands had crushed her throat and he could remember with a mixture of pleasure and horror what he had done. His grandparents keep things quiet yet again, arranging matters to make it look like a dreadful accident. They could not punish him, for he was too strong and dangerous for that, but they did make things more difficult for him. Only male staff or older maids were hired and Jack was kept under constant watch for his own safety he was told.

This frustrated the dark side of Jack, who became more cunning in sating his desires. It disgusted him though whenever he remembered what he had done when his needs overcame him. Then on his twenty-first birthday there was a dreadful fire that destroyed his family's mansion and killed his mother and grandparents. Jack's grieving and distraught demeanor convinced the police it was just a terrible accident, but now he was master of his own life and his family's fortune.

It has been several years now but Jack is sickened by what he is becoming. He wants to breakfree of the atrocities, but the longer he denies himself the worse they end up becoming. Jack has hatched a plan to sate his needs without the need for violence and death. He has researched the BDSM lifestyle and wonders if a slave or two might not be the thing. They might think it was exotic rather than terrifying and be secretly thrilled by his strength and need for dominance. To further this he has taken to visiting BDSM clubs and scouting for an appropriate victim or victims. Jack wants someone fresh to the scene and virginal, but secretly desiring more than a cheap thrill...
Happiness is a choice!

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5492.0

Kaienah

Hi. I really like the way this game sounds. I like being a slave.. tell me more please

Sherona

*must resist* Though the psychological undercurrents of perhaps taming the inner beast so that he doe ssettle for just a BDSM life rather then the 'real thing' is very intriguing...alas I do not have time *repeats this to herself*

Kitsune

This does sound interesting... if you're still looking, that is... ;)
Everything in this room is *eat*able. Even I'm *eat*able.