News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

coffee with cream only.  goes good with my burnt peanut butter toast.  ha!

a/a 8/21/17

TheLegionary

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Flower

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

KCourtney

Macavity69

Koppaberg Pear Cider ... mmmmm
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

KCourtney

auroraChloe

diet sierra mist Cranberry Splash   :D

a/a 8/21/17

lenka

Stattick

water... with frozen water in it.
O/O   A/A

Nico

Oniya

A coffee-single - kind of like tea made with a tea-bag, only with coffee.  Not bad.

I've discovered that the Starbucks 'Ready Brews' require diluting 1:1 before transforming from paint-remover into coffee.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

Hot, black coffee!

The coffee singles are awesome!

Macavity69

Tea - surely "The King of Drinks"

QuoteThe White Spider, by Heinrich Harrer (1959), Granada paper cover edition (1983), p 98, from Harrer’s account of the first ascent of the Eiger north face, 1938:

I was wide awake by now and fully restored. I could hardly feel the cold anymore. There, close by me, on its little level spot, stood the cooker.

“I’ll brew you some tea, Anderl,” I said. “It always helps.”

Tea is surely the king of all drinks. It helps against cold, it helps against the heat, against discomfort and sickness, against weariness and weakness. And it helped on this occasion too.
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

Aiden

lenka

Skye

Getting randy, with a huge glass of Cabernet. Wow, just...wow. •sexeh times•
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

TheLegionary

KCourtney

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Skye

Red bull, for the wonderful 5 hours I'm going to have at work today.  :D  ::) ;)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Macavity69

Reserve Port - to warm the cockles on a winter evening ....
Ons and Offs