What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Adammair wants to keep me up late tonight. >:)

MiaFire

When is it that Mia puts her babies to bed again?  ;)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Moraline

That's right, I'm wearing half a dress. So what of it?

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Grainne

XD *good one*

I'm thinking that there's someone coming through for a person over here..it's an older male wearing a red shirt..

Adrianna Paige

man...what i would do for a pepsi right now!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Lilias

Shouldn't I be the one to make the groom wait?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Mordred

I hope there's no broken glass. Yikes.. or crabs! Aww.. but look at those toes! Nobody has cuter feet than me.. nooooobody!
*See Pillory*

Skadii

I wonder what song I should listen to first this morning? Hmmm...let me see!

Mordred

Ouch! Foot cramp! Phew.. thank god that went away. Hey! It stopped raining! Ok this kiss has gone on long enough.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Man...I knew I should have kissed that girl stadning in the rain when I had the chance! Now look what she is doing! Oh my!

Moraline

Where was I? I can't think.. oh my... oh .. ok that's the spot right there.

Grainne

Humph! Yeaaahh, you wish you were as cool as me Pipi Longstocking.

Endorphin

Juuuust hold that stretch for a few... more... seconds.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Adammair

Ever had that dream where you were in front of a crowd in only your underwear? Well, I'm halfway there!

Endorphin

You should see how fast I can cut firewood with these things!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Eranil Morathim

ugh, ate too much, must unbuckle belt.

(curse you endorphin you pretty much took my post, lol)

Adammair

That Endorphin is a master ninja AND a mind-reader...

Bloody Rose

Endorphin

Endorphin is not the only ninja around here. Ha!

Grainne

You know you want to finish taking these off me.

Endorphin

Holding my head like this is the only way I can stop myself turning to take a look at that sexy man thing right there! Must resist! :P

Grainne