Debauching the Prude

Started by HarmoniousProse, March 28, 2014, 08:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarmoniousProse

After signing up with E, and then taking some time away, I've returned in hopes of furthering an education which has caused a great deal of inner-struggle and trepidation. A repost of what I'm looking to gain through writing:

I'm fascinated, and a major appreciator, of the written word. I have enjoyed journaling throughout my life, and am now trying my hand at poetry. This is my first time, however, at attempting to include a dose of Erotica. As I get a better handle on that, I'd like to try exploring a more comprehensive writing format.

In doing so, I'd like to have a collaboration. What I seek, though, are skilled individuals. Those who have the ability to appreciate description, detail, creativity, and imagination. No nuance is too small. Coupled with that, an expanded vocabulary. The more vivid the brush strokes, the more captivating and rich the painting will be. Sapiosexuality is a must.

I have yet to decide upon the type of scenarios; that will come from communication with the collaborator. I'm more interested in the realistic realm, however. As opposed to delving in to science-fiction, pirates, vampires, etc.

The concept can be worked around, but I'm currently thinking a framework of:

23 year old female who has just graduated from from college with a degree in Education. A product of an extremely conservative upbringing, growing up in the Bible Belt. Smallish intermediate family: father, mother, three brothers. Quite introverted, a result of community beliefs and how she also sees herself. A rather disproportionate figure, some may say voluptuous, although not how she would word it. She'd most likely choose 'odd' or 'strange.' Thin, but incredibly busty and apple bottomed (I have pictures for reference, but wasn't sure how to post in this thread. For interested collaborators, I can photo share through either Messenger or Email.). In her world, these would be viewed as negatives. Her existence involves activities of gardening, taking walks, reading, yoga, basically solitary.

I'd like to come up with ideas/partners of how she might evolve. To be thrust in to uncomfortable situations, one after another. If you take a look at my profile thread, I have a developing interest in the concept of embarrassment and/or humiliation factors.

How will the prude respond as "the universe" has other plans for her? One in which she will be completely outside her comfort zone.

In terms of the medium in which these stories take place, I'm open to what works best with my writing partner. Instant Messenger may be preferential, at least when trying to cover a great deal of ground.

I'm still building my list of wonderments and curiosities. For starters, here are various keyword concepts I'm intrigued by, although not a complete comprehensive list by any means:

- Accidental/on-purpose wardrobe malfunctions
- Anal
- Bisexuality
- Body paint
- Camel toe
- Cleavage
- Costumes/dressing-up
- Daisy dukes
- Debauchery
- Dildos
- Embarrassment
- Exploring