Interest check: League of Legends group RP

Started by apygoos, October 14, 2012, 10:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

ShanaTheIV

apygoos

its been sow the past few days but yes there is!

ShanaTheIV

I'm thinking about play Leblanc or Riven, or maybe both. If I can't play either of them, I'll play Akali. I don't wanna hog all the characters.  :P

apygoos

if you'd like LeBlanc or Riven, I dont mind at all, Im just GMing them for now, they're both in scenes currently if you wanna pick up with them there or you can take Akali even, take any combination or all 3!

ShanaTheIV

If she's not already being fucked, then I guess I'll start with Riven for now. I don't feel like playing multiple characters just yet. I'm still getting used to that.   

For a LoL rp with actual lore, it would be nice if it had a little more story, but smut is fine.

apygoos

LeBlanc isnt being fucked yet, though in a room with jarvan, and Riven is in Zyras bondage's, currently being teased. pretty simple to step into both really My most recent post should have a little bit of a driving force towards a "general story", using Swain and Zilean currently as antagonist of sorts. and for all the women in here: Elise IS available. and once again, Skins are acceptable too. Soem skins could be argued to be separate characters i.e. Pulsefire Ezreal vs normal Ezreal

ShanaTheIV

Oh Zyra? I kinda like her... Alright, I'll start with Riven anyway and see about Leblanc or Alaki a bit later. Is Riven wearing one of those skins btw?

apygoos

Riven is with Zyra in the 3rd floor womens showers, she was caught naked as..well she was showering

ShanaTheIV

I think I will take over as Riven and use Alaki or Soraka instead of Leblanc after all at some point since I like to start flash. Thanks for the approval.  :-)

Sethala

Just so you know, I was planning on being pretty dominant with Zyra/Riven, involving a BDSM room of some sort.  Is that ok with you?

ShanaTheIV