News:

Main Menu

BD or SM

Started by Leighdy, March 17, 2011, 12:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leighdy

mmm I'd BD myself just so you could SM. ^^
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Nico

olive

Definitely BD, who could SM a cute little kitty?

TaintedAndDelish

Father Fred steps in and takes a few moments to examine Olive's sultry figure. Visibly aroused he replies, "Good lord, that girl could use a little BD!"

Leighdy

~gives a lil' SM to the naughty devil~
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

TaintedAndDelish

Gives a lil S&M back, swatting her nipples with a crop.

Leighdy

Ooo ~throws in some BD and snatches the crop~ O:)

LovelyWinterStorm

TaintedAndDelish

BD - puts her in a cage.

TaintedAndDelish

The priest might like that.. especially from a foxy little feline like you!
BD for you!

TaintedAndDelish

*Lifts your tail and swats your ass with a hickory stick.

SM

TaintedAndDelish

Takes a Wartenburg wheel and runs it over your labia.

SM

Leighdy

~BD's and SM's the both of ya for being so naughty~  ;)

Captain Maltese

One look at those eyes, and SM is all I can think of.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

TaintedAndDelish

BD - puts her head and wrists into an old fashioned, wooden stockade, then pleasures her from behind.

Captain Maltese

SM. Well, a little tailpulling and earblowing at least.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

BD - I'd have to blindfold him and do delicious things to his mouth.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

SM. Those braids begs for some pulling and those brrrreasts want some light smacking too.

olive

Needs SM for general purposes.

Leighdy

A lil' BD cuz I want's to tie her up!  :P

Luther

BD just to see her immobile  8-)

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Leighdy

SM so I can mark up that lovely chest.

Captain Maltese

SM. She's got my mojo working.

Leighdy

SM! ^^ ~gets out her riding crop to keep him running.~  :P

Captain Maltese

SM. Or whatever it does take, as long as I can lick off that blood with my tongue...