What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sugarman (hal)

"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Elandra

Imagine - John Lennon

(suddenly hears Take the Long Way Home)

Sugarman (hal)

"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Caustic

The Servant, "Cells".  Without the Oasis-ish but more sallow vocals.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Sugarman (hal)

"And in the end
The love you take

My On/Off's

Kalen

Bliss

Jack Benny Progam - Jack Goes To The Racetrack
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

AC/DC - Thunderstruck, followed by Ozzy Osbourne - Shot in the Dark
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Richard Gere - Razzle Dazzle (chicago)

Then

The Simpsons - No Regards
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Kalen

Valerian

...the mind-bogglingly bright fuschia blouse one of my co-workers is wearing.  Man, that thing is loud...
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Archer

Peter, Bjorn and John - Objects of My Affection

Elandra

The Doors - Strange Days

followed by

Rammstein - Engel

Bliss

Ooh, Peter Bjorn & John! It never occured to me until just now that they acronymize to PB&J. *is amused*

Anyway, I was listening to Day by Day from Godspell as sung by Catherine Carpenter, but now it's Renee Zellwegger and Catherine Zeta-Jones' version of All That Jazz and the Overture from Chicago.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Soulsemmer

"Over the Hills and Far Away" by Nightwish.

When I opened the topic, "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley was playing.
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Bliss

Something's Coming from West Side Story as sung by Jim Bryant
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.