Summer Sex Camp (both F and M)

Started by dvalen, May 19, 2011, 12:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

The idea that I have for a group plot is that there is a special summer camp deep in Maine where very rich and affluent fathers send their sons to lose their cherries, a right of passage they themselves experienced as young men.  The boys, really young men 17+ have no idea what is to happen once they arrive.  As the guys are the scions of rich and powerful families, each are assigned their own private cabin.  There is a group of college age camp counselors, all sexually promiscuous women lead by their leader Maggie, who have been hired to service these boys and initiate them into manhood.  This is part of a long tradition at the camp where the girls are hired only by the recommendation of  another counselor.  The pay for the girls is great and this helps keep the camp activities secret. The girls are assigned to a camper by Maggie and it’s the job of the girls to seduce their assigned charges. There can be one on one, threesomes, and group sex.

I’m looking for a group of four counselors (including mine, so 3 girls) and the 4 lucky guys to play the guys.

Tell me what you think and what’s the interest level?

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in one of the Male Scions.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Ace86

You got yourself another lucky guy here  :-)

synthmyscreams

Ok, I'll bite. Sounds interesting. Where is the plot going?
"Let us make the music of the night..."

Purrs and Growls...

dvalen

I'm seeing this being a week long experience, they guys arrive, they're separated from the herd and lead to a private part of the camp where the solo cabins are located.  Each cabin has a nice bed, a full bath, a hot tub.  I'm thinking there will be daily activities, made to slowly tease the guys the first day (a hike where the the girls stretch in front of them and later stop by a pond and the girls strip and go skinny dipping, inviting the boys in).  Then I'll leave it up to the girls to decide what activities they have in store for their respective charges.  There might be a late night visit to the cabins, maybe two girls get with a guy, or a girl gets with two guys.  Then at the end of the week, there's an orgy.  Hey, I'm just winging it.  I see this as campy fun with lots of smut.

MagicalPen

I don't shy away from smut :)

Could even be a nudist camp ^-^

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

dvalen

LOL...nice try.  I've done the nudist thing and trust me, the mystery's gone.  There's something about sexy about clothes, the way they're worn in certain situations and the way they come off and reveal piece by piece the salivating wonder inside.

Laughing Hyena

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Qt

This idea looks awesome... though I'm not sure there room for guys anymore.

fallensaviour

can i be the magical ghost like homicidal maniac that shows up and kills all the people having sex :P

synthmyscreams

Cool, I can dig it. I'll be a counselor, if there is still room. :-)

Purrs and Growls...

dvalen

Okay, so far I've got three guys and one gal on board, still waiting for a confirm from another guy.  I need two more girls.  Those of you who are involved, ask your gal pals.

dvalen

OK, I've got commitments from 4 M and 1 F.  For those on board, let's see a brief character background and pic for each.  Maybe the ladies out there will be more interested when they see the pics.

anne sophie

well...would an other concelor could be considered?

i might find this amusing....

dvalen

Well I do need two more girls and the girls are the counselors.  Its yours if you want to join.  Just post a pic and short bio/description on this thread.

MagicalPen

Name: Peter Simon
Picture: See here
Bio: Peter is the son of a multi-millionaire who owns an overseas sports franchise. His father had made his fortune through stock trading, making several lucrative deals over the years. As such, everything has always been provided for Peter. Anything he wants, he gets. He even has access to a million dollars himself already, part of his 18th Birthday along with a Ferrari. To say that Peter lives the high life would be an understatement.

Peter has long been into sports - he works out religiously, keeping a toned and muscled body - but also loves electronics and computer games. He is a little bit socially retarded because of that and has never had a girl, though has made out with a few who wanted him more for his money then anything else. His father is rarely around too, but cares enough that he has decided to send Peter to the Summer Camp in the hopes that it will break him out of his social shell.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

TheHangedOne

Name: Aaron Crowley
Bio: Aaron's the son of a  programming genius, though few would guess it, since his father uses a damnably large number of pseudonyms (to say nothing of the fact that besides Gates and Jobs, programmer's don't generally get discussed).

Skilled with computers as well as having a literary interest, Aaron finds himself as being quite a bit different than most of the other well-to-do. He certainly has a large quantity of disposable cash, on hand and in banks, but he rarely is prone to excess, instead valuing wise investments and frugality; traits instilled into him by his father and mother.

Quiet and generally not a social person, preferring the company of animals and books more than people, his father has sent him away to the camp, hoping that the young and nubile councilors there will be able to convince him to leave his "lair" more frequently.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Foxy DeVille

I'd like to throw my halter top into the ring...

Name: Donna Lipschultz

Bio: Donna was brought up a nice Jewish girl from a good family. Her parents are both professors at  Brooklyn College. They didn't believe in stifling their daughter so she experimented with sex and drugs early in her teens. She grew into a bit of a hippie but her parents didn't mind as long as she held her grades up. When she found out about the summer camp, Donna found the perfect job. Sex and sunshine... what more could a free-loving flower child want?

With her own affluent family and bohemian beliefs, Donna isn't impressed by the rich kids that come to the camp. However, she does consider herself as helping them with a rite of passage so she takes her job as seriously as a stoned hippie can take any job. Donna tries to get the boys in touch with nature as well as her body. She is also a great source for any natural herbal remedies a camper might need.   

rahatngt

How did I end up missing this :(

Laughing Hyena

Name: Christopher Bennet
Bio: Christopher Bennet is the son of Martin Bennet, a famous actor most remembered from his days as an action hero whom in turn went on to do more serious roles but was most famous role involved a leading role as "earth greatest superhero". Those days are behind him now but Christopher enjoys the fruits of his fathers labors for now. Christopher has his own dreams an ambitions however his father also made sure to prepare him just in case he wanted to follow in his footsteps or pursue another form of physical career choice. This trip to summer camp was Martin Bennet's right of passage into manhood and now it was to be his son's right of passage into adulthood.

dvalen

Welcome aboard Foxy Oni!  Just one more female.  If we don't get another F player soon, then I'l have to play her as well so we can move forward.  I need pics/bios from synthmyscreams and Ace86

synthmyscreams

Quote from: dvalen on May 21, 2011, 06:58:55 AM
Welcome aboard Foxy Oni!  Just one more female.  If we don't get another F player soon, then I'l have to play her as well so we can move forward.  I need pics/bios from synthmyscreams and Ace86

Hey hun, I've been pretty busy the past few days. I will have my profile for my character done by tomorrow. Forgive my slackerness...of sorts.

Purrs and Growls...

KnowThySire

Noooo! Why didn't I get on when this one was first made?! If any of the other guys drop out, please, please message me.
There can only be one king.

Ace86

Name: Stephen Alexander Griffin
Bio: Stephen is the only son of real estate legend, Patrick Mortimer Griffin, owner of the world wide company called "PMG" which is the leading real estate corporation in the globe. For these outside the industry Patrick is widely known as the handsome billionaire bachelor that is often seen in magazines or on tabloids but for these inside the industry he is known as a brilliant mastermind whose methods of investment are second to non.

When Stephen was very young his parents split up after Patrick got caught cheating on his wife, a story that got a huge coverage in the paper and on entertainment shows on TV. Using his connections and money his father made sure that Stephen stayed with him after the divorce, leaving his wife with nothing thanks to the prenuptial agreement they had. 

Because of Patrick's busy schedule Stephen barely got to see his father as he grow up, instead he was always surrounded by maids, assistants and tutors which cared for his every need. Thanks to his servants and his father's open checkbook attitude, Stephen grow up to be a cocky, ignorant teen that thinks he owns everything and everyone, the type of man who doesn't get to hear the word no very often. Thanks to his 'If i can't get my way i'll pay my way' attitude Stephen never made real friends, Instead he always got himself surrounded by people who looked to take advantage of him and his money, and that ended up always blowing up in his face. Because of all the years of social disappointments, Stephen became emotionally crippled when it came to trust and opening ones self to others.