LF female writer for Mass Effect fandom

Started by TudorRosie, March 28, 2012, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TudorRosie

Hi everyone,

I'm a new player to Elliquiy looking for a Mass Effect RP.  I've only played the first two games, and canon or non-characters are both fine by me.  It can be non-consensual or more vanilla.  I'm looking for someone willing to flesh out an asari, quarian, or human character, or who is willing to play more than one character.  As for myself, I can play male, female, or other of any race depending on the parameters of the story.  A few ideas for non-consensual stories:

1) Based on ME1: things do not go as planned when Shep and her crew battle against the Thorian.  The creature and his clones prove to be too much for the crew.

2) Based on ME2: Aria is used to having her way on Omega, but a newcomer has arrived to challenge her position.

3) Based on ME2: I guess there are possibly spoilers here for people who have not played the game, so just to be safe . . .
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Morinth has joined the crew disguised as Samara, and her trail of seduction continues on the Normandy

I'm certainly open to other ideas, and the setting has so much to offer, so don't be shy about PMing me with anything else you have in mind.