A few ideas of mine...

Started by McCauley, September 07, 2008, 12:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCauley

Alright well here are a few ideas... I hope some people are interested.

Civilian / Cop:
Okay... so the general idea for this one would be me getting my submissive fantasy fulfilled. This one could consist of many things, all different kinds of ways to get the situation setup… I could be a victim, an assailant, anything within reason. My only preference is that the Cop would be female and on the dominant side. You will have full reigns to take this as you so please.

Student / Teacher:
Pretty self-explanatory… I’m not too picky about what role I play in this one, and I’m open to all kinds of ideas around this situation. Teacher’s Pet, disobedient student being punished…. Etc etc. This is one that I’d like to go both ways… at first the student being a little reluctant and perhaps even being taken against his/her will, but eventually beginning to like it.

Vampire / Prey:
Well this one is probably my favorite… I’ve always had an obsession with roleplaying a Vampire and I have yet had a chance to thoroughly explore the depths of what I can do with them. I’m sure a nice bondage and torture roleplay with my victim would be quite a fun experience. If your down to be bled out slowly… then your more than welcome to join. I can assure you that there WILL be blood in this one.

More too come... if you can't reach me here drop me a PM.

Dust

I'm always open to a vampire RP... if it's still open PM me if you want to try and set something up.

By the way, I love the avatar. ^--^

Tom

I'd like to take the cop story, if you don't mind a male player for a female character.

cattycutie

In on the student/teacher one, if you still fancy it.
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!