News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Tiger General's Rebellion [OOC]

Started by Caeli, March 17, 2010, 05:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caeli

* Caeli grins.

Don't feel bad. We can always pontificate on the finer points of avatars and color elsewhere, such as in PM. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Blaed

Smile

That is very true. And at some point in time I will just have to PM you.

Valerian

Argh!  I wish I hadn't died quite so quickly, but at least I took one of you nasty Wei spies down with me.  Now that's a fun special ability.   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

aymelekT

I have to say I couldn't have been killed by a nicer person :P  I'm sorry I wasn't more into the plotting but I truly enjoyed playing with you guys, and plotting with my buddies.

*shakes a bloodied fist at Valerian*  I'm gonna hunt you down in the afterlife!  AGAIN! :D

Really though this was fun; next time I hopefully won't be working all the day that got me killed; perhaps if I hadn't, i'd not have been so tired that I died...I am, after all, the Midget Ninja *elite sneaky skills*

Valerian

Bring it on!  *strikes a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon pose*

;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mithlomwen

*takes pics for posterity's sake* 

>.> 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

aymelekT

Bah...I can't attack sexiness...at least not with the leet ninja skills...

>.> *darts shifty gaze around*

Valerian

See, anyone with such shifty eyes must be up to something.  *grins*

Is it sad that I'm still busily trying to figure out who's who?  *blush*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

Not sad at all, I am right here with you Val!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Remiel

Quote from: Valerian on March 29, 2010, 10:42:36 AM
Is it sad that I'm still busily trying to figure out who's who?  *blush*

Nope, I do that all the time. Heh.

Imogen

*raises hand*

Even reread the last game looking clues after I knew who was who ;-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

LadySky

Little tip.....never ever ever base choices on previous games. Everyone changes their character traits and roles completely every new round. If you let what happened in previous games affect your choices now it will always trap you in a bad place. I have done it in the past and though it worked out sometimes, it always ends up trapping you eventually. ;D
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

Yes, maybe that's why Remiel keeps suspecting me... wrongly.  *radiates innocence*

Though I've hardly ever been a villain, so that doesn't really work, either.  Heh.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

Valerian, it's nothing personal against you.  I swear!   :'(   

For some reason, all other things being equal, my internal lie detector seems to swing toward the established forum personalities, like you or Kip or Bliss.   Often in error, as we've seen.

Or maybe I just have a bias in favor of inexperienced players.   I assume that they're not as good at guile and deception, i.e. they must be telling the truth.  Heh.

So, in a way, it's a compliment! Like I told Bliss, it's your dazzling personality that makes me suspect you.  ;D

Blaed

Experienced players sometimes act like inexperienced plays to throw off people.

I am working out on my vote, lol.

Remiel

Quote from: FallenAngelNajdan on March 29, 2010, 02:05:10 PM
Experienced players sometimes act like inexperienced plays to throw off people.

All the more reason to suspect them, no?

Imogen

Just give me a couple of more games and I'm sure to have excel sheets of all players and their habits -shamefaced-
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Blaed

Quote from: Remiel on March 29, 2010, 02:27:23 PM
All the more reason to suspect them, no?

Yes, but if you have never played with them before, how do you know if they are experienced or not?"

Remiel

Quote from: Imogen on March 29, 2010, 02:35:00 PM
Just give me a couple of more games and I'm sure to have excel sheets of all players and their habits -shamefaced-

A woman after my own heart. <3

Autumn52

I agree that a person who knows how to play these games never plays the same way in a row. Each person changes their strategy for each game, and each role. I haven't been playing that long but I have seen people play differently from game to game. It would be easier if you could use past games as a template for strategy but I don't think it is possible.

Hugs to all!!!
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn Sativus

As a GM in my own section, I actually place it in the 'against the rules' section to use previous games against people. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Remiel

Um...Stattick and Xandi, it seems like your accusations seem to be veering away from In Character reasons and toward Out of Character reasons (i.e. the frequency of logging into E, activity on the boards, number of PMs, etc.)

I don't think we're supposed to be using those criteria in our determinations, or at least mentioning them in the IC thread.   :-\

Autumn52

Thank you Remiel, I don't think there is anything in my last post that is out of character. I modified the ending just in case it could be considered as personal.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Caeli

Well, technically you guys are welcome to use any OOC reasons to vote the way you would like. Any information obtained via PMs or otherwise are fair game.

Also, I would like to note that a victory by the traitors (Wei spies + Traitor twin) means a victory for all four of them; but if all three Wei spies are killed, the game ends even if the Traitor twin is still alive. This is because the Traitor twin does not have the special ability of being able to kill someone during a night segment.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Ryven

(Psssst, Caeli, I voted for Kyrsa a few posts above.)