Ends in -IC

Started by Rhapsody, April 20, 2009, 01:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhapsody

In the spirit of the "Ends in Y" game, here's another, only this time, you have to alphabetically end in "IC".  English please. :)

Archaic.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Crovonovin

Rider of Wind

(is it alphabetical or word association or whatever the heck I want to put down?)
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Rhapsody

( Sorry, should have been alphabetic)

Basic
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Rider of Wind

Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

The Overlord

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Rhapsody

( Alphabetical. :P )

Gastric
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Crovonovin

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

MusicNeverDies

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

MusicNeverDies

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

MusicNeverDies

Inkidu

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

MusicNeverDies

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

MusicNeverDies

Warry and X-ray. Throwing those in since we skipped...

So,

Zoologic

CShades

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

CShades

"The next time I kill you, I promise you the labyrinth that consists of a single straight line that is both invisible and endless" ~Jorge Luis Borges.

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

CShades

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

hanyou

"Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." -Stephen King

Yes and No!

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Covert Revulsion

MzNurse

Kurzyk

MzNurse

Myasa

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Myasa

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Myasa

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

sparxx

tragic

sparxx

sparxx

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

MzNurse

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

precious

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

precious

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

hanyou

"Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." -Stephen King

Yes and No!

precious

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Fireeyes

Darius

Laparoscopic
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Fireeyes

Darius

Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Fireeyes

precious

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

precious

quadratic

haha. :D

Fireeyes

Darius

Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

precious

Fireeyes

Darius

Worfogenic   (looking like Worf from STNG)
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Kittenchan

xenaphobic

zebonastic

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

precious

WhiteAngel

Fireeyes

WhiteAngel

Fireeyes

Darius

Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Fireeyes

Kittenchan

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Shiri

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

WhiteAngel

Fireeyes

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

WhiteAngel

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Kittenchan

Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

WhiteAngel

precious

ShamshielDF

Tessaraic (Merriam Webster, 1828: diversified by squares; tessellated)
Ons and offs!
A&A

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

NCIJade

Fireeyes

Darius

Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

precious

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Fireeyes

NCIJade

Defiance

Isabella Vaasco

Greg MD

Darius

We skipped a few letters  jumping from D - M.. taking it back to E

Entropic
Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Oreo

Ryven

Darius

Ons and Offs
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings

Oreo

Ryven

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

MzNurse

skipped from J-U.  Picking up at K.

Kinetic.

kitten

*sighs* I really must learn to go to the end of the thread, not the end of the first page before posting  :-[

lyophilic
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Tachi

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Lady Annabelle

((We skipped around a bit up there.  I think the last 'correct' one was M, so I'll go with N))

Neurotic
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Lady Annabelle

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs