News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lady Elise's Exotic Endeavors (F seeking M)

Started by LadyElise, June 28, 2013, 09:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyElise

Hello, welcome to my Role Play Request Thread. Make sure to check out my O/Os and send me a PM if you want to go on an adventure with me. Please feel free to PM if you have any ideas of your own that you would like to play out with me. I don't bite, too hard or unless you tell me too.

General Rules

- I enjoy when my writing partners give me something to work with, while I don't require an entire novella in each post, a decent size paragraph would be nice.

- Spelling/Grammar: I know mistakes happen and that I may have writing partners all over the world, but please use the spell check and try your best.

- NO TXT SPK: If I have to decode your posts it's an instant turn off for me

- I enjoy talking OUTSIDE of the Role Play. I feel that if I get to know you as a person our characters will have a better chance of clicking in the Role Play.

Idea 1: A Schoolgirl/Professor: The thought of a schoolgirl and her professor has always intrigued me. I would love to play opposite a gentleman that oozed charm and confidence. I have no specific plot line but my character will be based off of the picture to the right.

Idea 2: **This will involve a switch between the two partners positions**

A young woman and older gentleman meet at work. He is her supervisor and begins to subtly offer her his expertise in helping her redo her image. She was tired of being so mousy and introverted. Allison wanted to make a new her. Someone who could make men like her supervisor turn into a drooling mass at her feet. She agrees to his propositions thinking that she could use the tricks she learned against all other men; He wanted to take her on as his pet project by turning her into the perfect submissive. Little did they expect that both of their plans would turn upside down.

Idea 3:

MC was forced to marry a man, but it wasn't her choice. She was wagered off by her own father to marry this man. She begins to fall for another guy and tries her hardest to escape from her marriage so she could be with the love of her life. Her husband tries to keep her from escaping even to the point of ruining her.

Idea 4:

I have always liked the idea of an Harem full of women. My character will be the new girl in the bunch, just bought and brought in. She has a spitfire attitude that matches her red hair. Her new master knew it would be a fight to break his virgin pet. All of the other women in the Harem are determined to get her out to the point of trying to help her escape. One of the older and more jealous of the harem girls even decided to go as far as trying to frame the young girl for crimes that had been happening all over the palace.

Other PAIRINGS:

Sam x Dean (Supernatural)
Hermione x Draco
Jack Sparrow x Elizabeth Swann
Mechanic x Secretary
Angel x Demon
Visit my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175640.msg8323680#msg8323680

Lady Elise's Exotic Endeavors...Right this Way Please: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178232.0

Also, feel free to email me at ladyelise13@gmail.com