Awaiting judgement. Anyone for RP?

Started by Purpitypurps, February 13, 2013, 07:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purpitypurps

Awaiting for the makers to deem me worthy or not. Anyone have any good ideas? Lets start bouncing them around.
The subject i named the thread gave me an idea.

I am a villain of some sort and I am pleading my case to the judge(s). Or I am the judge(s) and someone else is the villain. Something to start with.
Setting can be med evil times in a Lords castle (Open to all suggestions)
Or maybe there is no villain just a lieutenant of the Lords army that dis obeyed an order or abandoned the cause. Thoughts? Lets brainstorm something up and roll with it. Let me know!

Thesunmaid

So i take it you enjoy a medevil type setting?

I saw you say villian and because i just watched x men my mind went suddenly to magneto dressed in a suit of armour lol I have a strange brain forgive me lol.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Purpitypurps

Med evil is what I am most familiar with. Haven't seen X-men in forever. Great series. Can't remember much of Magneto other then his power and if i recall he seems to always be rather calm. Got any plot ideas bouncing around in your head?

Thesunmaid

Well I have played in medevil rooms and my own chat room has a medevil fantasy room connected to it although its the brain child of a friend of mine.

Do you prefer playing straight out human or do you prefer a sort of D&D twist? Or is there other influences. Because if I know more about you I can most likely come up with something easily.

I am known in a few rp chat rooms as the plot fairy...I come up with plots for people once I know what they are looking for.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Purpitypurps

I have always RP'd a human. Although RPing with elves, dwarfs, trolls or any fantasy creature is fine by me. Even willing to hop into the skin of another creature. Maybe a Leopard/Human hybrid of some sort? I really dig just about everything under the sun or even above it. I just need a platform to build off of. I am a better painter than a framer.

Thesunmaid

one more thing love...do you like to play the hero type? anti hero? the villian? do you want to save the damsel in distress or be the evil one who took her?

I have some ideas. I don't tend to play damsels very well...if you have ever seen the movie tangled my female medevil charecters are a bit like her. But i play a pretty good villian lol. I play humans or supernatural creatures...so hows this...give me a character or characters you enjoy..describe them as much as you can and I will suggest several plot ideas.

Purpitypurps

I have only played as a hero before, although being a villain sounds like it can be lots of fun. Provided I can pull it off.

Wherever your strengths lay lets roll with that. I am open to try out anything under the sun. I have yet to figure out where my RP likes and dislikes etc. lay. Only one way to find out if it is my new favorite food, try it!

Since I don't have any characters really thought up I'll name characters from books and movies that I really like to use as a template. These are in no particular order just first that come to mind.

Theon Greyjoy from A Song of Ice and Fire. This is probably my favorite character from the series. He tries to put off that he is the best, a man with no faults. This arrogance leads him down a path that he cannot come back. Deep down I think he just wants to have someone tell him "I'm proud of you." and he does everything, maybe even terrible things to make someone proud. He is arrogant, deep down he is insecure of himself.

Gollum/Smeagol from JRR Tolkien. I love Smeagol's story a whole lot. He is a innocent, child like soul, that gradually becomes so corrupted there is little to no chance of him being the innocent hobbit again. Like that whole idea of becoming corrupt with no hope of redemption. Also playing as someone with a split personality sounds like fun.

Vegeta from DBZ series. Entitled prince who believes he is the bees knees. Boy does he have something to learn.

Jake Sully from Avatar. Infiltrates the Na'vi with the intent of giving his commander the information he has learned. Slowly falls in love with the forest and the Na'vi and betrays his people for the good of the planet.

There are a few of the characters I really like.

Thesunmaid

hmm..ok so the sort of gruff asshole that does the right thing in the end sort of character.

Thats fine...and you want to have it so he sort of is put in a situation where he had to choose between right and wrong? Thats doable.

Congratulations on being approved by the way :)