Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time after the legend

Started by DKDBSD, January 28, 2011, 05:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

This rp is a bit of a work in progress so I just want to find out what everyone thinks. The basic idea of this rp is after Links saved Hyrule and he's sent back to being the age of ten. Link leaves Hyrule to adventure in other places to then come back to Hyrule to answer a call. The role play would require a few cannon characters and a few OC's. It would deal with life in Hyrule when our younger characters are of age.

Extra notes
Saria as an eternal child will remain like that unless someone wants to play her. If they do we'll need to decide a logical reason for her to attain an adult form, perhaps at the expense of her sage powers?
The kind of OC's we need are noble men, guards, Sheikah that sort of thing.
For the sake of convenience it's up to whoever wants to play Zelda, to decide if she is queen or not.

Keep an eye out I intend to expand this as I go.

DKDBSD

Ok it's time to expand this idea I'm going to draw in a few of the other games stories for this. Though I honestly still think most of the games set in seperate universe split over at most seven games. Give or take.

Plot overview Link* has been gone from the kingdom of Hyrule for eight years in that time he has saved the other world of Termina. He's done battle with a General bent on overturning the worlds seasons and  fought a Sorceress plotting to destroy the time line. All this he has achieved and more but every step every battle, he always wanted to one day return to Hyrule. At the end of his long journey to find his closest companion, he returns to Hyrule hoping to rekindle that which he never truly realised he had. 

Roles:
Link:
Zelda:
Malon:
Saria:
Ruto:
Link (Goron):

any many more.

(*As played by myself if no one objects.)