The Dead Walk Among Us (A Zombie Horror/Drama Game)

Started by Darkcide, October 23, 2010, 12:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Hi Haibane. :-)

I thought you mostly played Japanese-extract characters though. ???

Haibane

I mostly play British women. Japanese-inspired RPs are just one part of my interests.

Here's a face I quite like. I know she's famous but just put that aside. I think she looks like a no-nonsense kind of woman.

Gravik

Name: Jacob Andrew Smith   
Height/Weight: 6’2, 225lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance(Written): Jacob has always stayed in the best shape he could. He works out whenever he can, and follows a strict diet (though wasn’t as strict during his college partying days) in order to keep the physique he’s worked hard on building over the years.
Distinctive Features: No tattoo's or piercings. Tanned complexion. A few small scars on his body from cuts and work related injuries.
Occupation: Construction, mechanic, anything that involves tools.
Education: College graduate within 4 years from the University of Michigan. Obtained a bachelor’s in Business and was working on his master’s degree.
Items: Lighter, switchblade knife, duffel bag with various clothing articles
Likes: Working with tools, cars, working on cars, women, women, and did I mention women? Football, basketball, music, working out, crotch rockets, people in general.
Dislikes: Serious commitments (By this sense, with people). It seems that every time Jacob gets tied down with someone, things turn out for the worse.
Personality: Generally Jacob is a very sociable person and never had trouble meeting new people. He can be arrogant and cocky at times, and if there’s something on his mind that’s bugging him, he isn’t afraid to let it be known. Though, he is also a very intelligent young man, managing to maintain a 3.8 average GPA throughout his four years of college.
Skills: Skilled with tools, an experienced mechanic,
Flaws: Jacob can be very arrogant and cocky at times, which has landed him in a good amount of trouble through his school years.
Ambition: His current ambition is to go back to school to obtain his master’s degree.
Turn Ons/Offs:
On’s: Oral, vaginal, restraints, teasing/foreplay, brunettes
Off’s: Vore, blood and gore (if it pertains to sex), heavy/hardcore bondage
Short Biography:
Jacob was born and raised near San Diego, California. He grew up as the youngest of three siblings, with a brother and a sister. When he was five, his family relocated to Lansing, Michigan when his father was offered a better job. He had settled right in to Lansing with no problems. Throughout middle school he found himself playing basketball and picked up his first weight when he was 14, which was from a weight set given to him from his father. During high school, he shifted to football, playing three years on a varsity team. When it came time for college, he attended the University of Michigan to pursue a degree in Business. College was one party after the other, but he still managed to keep his grades up and graduate in four years. After finishing with his bachelor’s degree, Jacob took the next year to work in construction – something he’d wanted to do while in school, but hadn’t had the time for.

If there's anything missing, let me know and I'll fix it.

Zhu Que

Thank you Darkcide. ^_^ Can't wait for this to get started. I will do my best to help. ^_~

Name: Sasaki Katsumi

Height/Weight: 5'1 / 118lbs

Ethnicity: Japanese

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Appearance(Picture):

Appearance(Written): Katsumi has torn wings tattooed on her shoulder blades. She has always been small, but she does have curves. She is mostly legs, and tries to hide it by wearing loose fitting shirts, but does tend to wear platforms, to attempt to be taller. Upon closer inspection, she has green eyes, but are hidden behind glasses.

Distinctive Features: Almond shaped eyes, round face, small frame.

Education: Katsumi attends an online college, feeling it leaves her more free time to do her hobbies. Her study is the musical arts.

Items: Acoustic Guitar, Shotgun (with four shots), keys to every door in the motel, two notebooks and two pens.

Likes: Honest people, Art, Music, Singing, Writing (stories and music), Meeting new people, Aikido martial arts

Dislikes: Rude people, Animal neglect, Fighting just for the sake of fighting

Personality: Katsumi is generally withdrawn, only speaking when she needs to. Though, when it comes to music, she is the complete opposite. She is fully confident in her voice and hands, so she tends to prefer playing the guitar over making friends. She is very loyal to those that she does decide to be friends with. She does keep a calm head in serious situations, due to her martial arts training.

Skills: Aikido martial arts, playing guitar, singing, writing, archery (but lacks a little with guns), reasoning, loyal, and calm temper in stressful situations.

Flaws: Withdrawn, shy, independent, refuses to ask for help, and overly self-sacrificial for friends..

Ambition: To become a famous musician or writer. Katsumi always keeps one of her guitars and her notebooks on her at all times.

Short Biography: Katsumi was born in Hokkaidö, Japan. She grew up in the music business because her father was a talent scout. When she wasn't with her father Katsumi was with her uncle at a dojo. When she was fifteen her parents divorced, her mother moving to America with a new fiance. Her step-father had taken over a family-run motel that did well for a small establishment. Upon completing high school, she offered to work in the motel while taking college courses and working on her music. So far she has done little things, mainly doing guitar gigs for touring musicians in Michigan.

Turn Ons/Offs: Ons - Romance, singing/music, cuddling, light bondage, being dominated
Offs- Bathroom play, dismemberment, anal, rape

Writersblockade

Quote from: Haibane on October 25, 2010, 11:13:04 PM
I mostly play British women. Japanese-inspired RPs are just one part of my interests.

Here's a face I quite like. I know she's famous but just put that aside. I think she looks like a no-nonsense kind of woman.

Serious business, there Haibane, but if you're looking for a actress who may match what you're looking for, may I suggest

Viola Davis.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Haibane

Yep, she works too. What I liked in Mae Jemison's face though was the smile on top of a rather tired careworn look. It just lifts the character a bit and gives more of the sort of personality I'm after. If anyone recalls the old Tom and Jerry cartoons, the big chunky black maid who you never saw above the knees is somewhat of the thing I'm aiming for, LOL.

I'm waiting for Dark to accept or reject the basic concept before I go further.

Photo

if you're waiting i think you're going to miss the oppurtunity. Some one else has already sumbitted a whole profile of a motel worker and there are a few more character profiles coming soon from other players. Just saying.

I like smiling black woman over the cell phone black woman, you're right. The smile creates a much more complex character.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Haibane

Thanks for the heads up, but I'll wait. When I GM I try and go for what I think will be the best player, and they are not necessarily the first!

Rachubka

Name: Heather 'Heat' Gray
Height: 5'6" / 126 lbs.
Ethnicity: Scottish/Irish/American - Caucasian
Sexuality: Bi-curious

Written Appearance: Heather had a childhood of sports and a healthy diet of not meat to thank for her lean and trim figure. Nothing too drastic, but her muscles are toned, much like a dancer's or a rock climber's would be. Her chestnut brown hair is often kept out of her face with either a thin headband or a hair tie. If her hair is left to fall, though, it falls just passed her shoulder blades. Dark brown eyes carefully pick out her next hiding spot or cache of goodies.
Distinctive Features: A tattoo of a feather on her left foot. Goes across her metatarsal-phalaneal joints.

Education: Second year of college

Items: Heavy duty Element backpack, pencil case of random stationery goodies, more than likely useless laptop and power cord, psychology textbook for her class that day, a steel canteen of water, and a coffee mug, a few months worth of eye contacts, D&G thick framed glasses, Rayban aviator sunglasses

Likes: Light trance / house and Top 40's - club music, volleyball, soccer, softball, cute boys and strong men (Imagine a cute, strong man? By God), giving advice, school, psychology, carbs, Febreeze
Dislikes: Meat, hockey, football, ignorance, country music, dives, BIG dogs, fireworks, insensitive people, loud people, quiet people, commitment
Personality: Heather was always a bit of a socialite. Despite being a fairly smart girl, she's picked up the habit of the innocent girl act in order to get people to help her out. She doesn't need anyone around her to function, but is much more comfortable having others make decisions for her, especially in the 'We could die because of what you decide' climate that is a zombie apocalypse. The young girl is far from a whore, but she likes to do it.
Skills: Athletic, aware of her surroundings (from reading where the ball is going to be thanks to liked sports), analytical, strong sense of people's personality (can stay away from assholes), strong left foot, limited first aid training (self-taught from nursing sports injuries)
Flaws: Small frame (not strong), needs glasses, has never fired a weapon, easily stressed, strong hatred of football jocks (which is why she was never able to bang the whole team)

Ambition: To be a part of a psychology firm / a shrink. Now-a-days is just eager to live and figure out the movement and mindset of zombies so she can get home and find her family, dead or alive.

Short biography: Born and raised in Detroit, Heather grew up in a middle-class family of four, with a pair of loving parents and a strangely loving brother. When it came time she went to the University of Maryland, mostly for soccer rather than her education. That was clear when she went back home to Detroit when funds diminished.

Turn Ons: Heather's a switch (loves to be dominated, but can tease like no one's business), all the vanilla stuff, light bondage, exhibitionist, can't get rid of this strange rape fantasy
Turn Offs: Toilet stuff, blood, death, dismemberment, romance

Haibane

The last 2 or 3 days have shown that I have way too much on my plate right now, not involving Elliquiy so after some thought I don't think it's wise that I join this game. I'll get a zombie game someday, but now is not the best time. I hope to play with some of you another time.

Darkcide

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 25, 2010, 09:35:14 PM
I did say I was porting over my character - the other game is dead, and I like him too much to lose all the work I originally did. He's been considerably fleshed out though, if you'll pardon the lame pun. If you can find me an older picture of a blond, blue-eyed man, I'd honestly love it...this was the only one I could find pretty much anywhere, and I really don't like the earrings - plus, I think his neck is too short for a man of the stature I've given him.

Your call, this is a totally different game from that one with a completely different tone. Dolph works though. That height with the weight you had given? That was horrifically unhealthy.

Quote from: Haibane on October 25, 2010, 10:39:23 PM
I tend to prefer my zombie games humorous and light-hearted, but some of the writers in this one can deliver a really good post so I'm tempted to have a go. I'm thinking the motel owner. She'll be trash, and middle aged and rather a bitter person, possibly a negress and a pretty big unit. Her advantage to the group will be sound local knowledge including the backroads and where the local stores and gas stations are, even the local skinny dipping lake plus she'll have a motel storeroom full of goodies. Her downside is she isn't going to take any nonsense from nobody, she is not going to be an athlete by anyone's standards and asking her to run could be an issue, and she's not going to be a sexual character at all.

If that basic profile is of interest I'll start to work on a personality.

Saw your last post, so I have less to say pretty much lol. All I have to say is negress?

Gravik, the character is approved.

Zhu, I approve the character and no problem. Thank you. I always appreciate the help.

Rachubka, you're approved.

Also you all won't have to wait long for this to start up, the game will be up and running before Friday. There is room for one more male and one more female, otherwise the first post can start independently of any newcomers.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: Darkcide on October 26, 2010, 09:03:26 PM
Your call, this is a totally different game from that one with a completely different tone. Dolph works though. That height with the weight you had given? That was horrifically unhealthy.

Oh, that's okay - he's actually much more suited for a serious/dramatic zombie game than a comedic one...his comedy element was the thick accent and bad English, and that's gone. Considering he's convinced that the Final Judgement is here and the Second Coming is right around the corner, he's actually kind of bad at comedy.

As for the weight - how's 270 lbs sound at 6-9"? I picked a Dolph shot that didn't have him looking musclebound, just tall, since Hans isn't supposed to be excessively beefy.

Darkcide

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on October 26, 2010, 09:23:49 PM
Oh, that's okay - he's actually much more suited for a serious/dramatic zombie game than a comedic one...his comedy element was the thick accent and bad English, and that's gone. Considering he's convinced that the Final Judgement is here and the Second Coming is right around the corner, he's actually kind of bad at comedy.

As for the weight - how's 270 lbs sound at 6-9"? I picked a Dolph shot that didn't have him looking musclebound, just tall, since Hans isn't supposed to be excessively beefy.

I'm working out the ratio in my head, that seems like you'd have a somewhat solid build without being overly large or muscular. 6'9" is tall as all hell though lol.

Gravik

To put things in perspective, LeBron James is 6'8, 260lbs. So 270 wouldn't be overly huge.

Zhu Que

For tall and lanky, I would not go below 245lbs but yea, 260-270lbs should be about right.. ^_^

This is gonna be fun, I am really interested in all the characters that have been put up so far.

Writersblockade

I'm over here clapping my freaking hands "Hercules, Hercules, Hercules..."
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

TheGlyphstone

Yeah, he's going to be shopping at big-and-tall stores a lot. One reason I listed 'clothes that don't fit' in his dislikes, cause he gets them a lot. :D

Photo

so which picture was chosen to represent Hans Richtoffen?
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

TheGlyphstone

Photo

cool. This is exciting. I have a good feeling about this idea and the characters that have come together to play it.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Writersblockade

*smiles* Okay Darkcide. You started this party, let's get an OOC so we can hash out the gory details! I can try to help if you need it, though I've never done any GMing, I believe in this one enough to throw some effort in.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

redryder

Is there still room? I will play female or male, whichever you need to complete the ratio. I promise I'm awesome!  ;D

Zhu Que

Yes, there are two places still open, one male spot and one female spot left.

Photo

Quote from: redryder on October 28, 2010, 05:05:49 AM
Is there still room? I will play female or male, whichever you need to complete the ratio. I promise I'm awesome!  ;D

yes, good timing. You've come in at the very end. Make whomever you want.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA