Evil Dead: Filthy and Fine (Interest Check)

Started by Mathim, October 29, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

Hey all! Any fans of Ash Vs. Evil Dead out there? I can't help but want to be a part of that universe in some small way so this idea came to me. It doesn't necessarily have to be canon by including Ash, Kelly and Pablo, but there's no reason one or more of them can't participate. However, the scenario I've concocted is such that it makes that unnecessary but still possible. Just hear me out, and we can see if this is something that works for a game.

A carnival, late evening. Things are calm, ordinary, fun. Somehow or another, the Necronomicon shows up, perhaps in a performer's magic show, and unleashes the Deadites. It becomes a massacre, with only the very brave and resourceful, or the very lucky, manage to fight their way through and come out on top. United by this tragedy, they band together to put a stop to the evil power that messed with them and took a precious part of their lives away.

So, any takers? This need not take place in any particular part of the series, even if Ash and co. end up making an appearance, but this is open enough that it can fit pretty much anywhere.

Also, since this is groovy, campy fun, everyone should try to have a signature gimmick. Chainsaw? Shotgun? Pickaxe? A pair of knives? Go crazy with your signature style of fucking the bad guys' shit up.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).