If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I would probably console you by taking you out to dinner.

If I offered to take you out to dinner after you burnt dinner would you go with me and let me cheer you up?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

I'd burn dinner on pupose for that =]

If I have ulterior motives for letting you take me out and you find out, would your curiosity win over your revulsion or would it not?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

I would think it was cute but not necessary.

If you lied to me would you expect me to forgive you?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

Nope

If I lied for reasons that are good, would you forgive me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

probably not (but would depend) so maybe

If I gave you a gift and you hated it would you act like you liked it?

Insanityenviesme

Yup!

If you find out that I had actually hated it, would you hate me for lying to you?
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

Not hate but would rather know so we could get something you like

If you like a friend of mine would you ask me to introduce you?

Insanityenviesme

Yes..so long as the definition of like is nothing more nothing than platonic

If I like one of your friends a little more than platonically and ask them to join us, would you agree?
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

sure why not as long as you would do the same for me with your guy friends

If we were at the movies and I got scared would you comfort me?

Insanityenviesme

as much as you want

If we were at the movies and we bump into an ex of mine and I wish to make her jealous would you help me?
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

Oh yea that is my speciality

If I was in the supermarket and someone was mean to me would you defend me

Insanityenviesme

would embarrassing him so bad that he wished he'd never got up that morning suffice?

If I get a little too excited from our devious plan to make my ex jealous, would you indulge me, right there?
Moments of Sanity

adroitgrayman

Sorry ... but No.

If you see me sitting alone on a table at the bar, would you join me ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

Yes I would in fact I would join you and buy you a drink

If you saw me at a club would you speak to me?

Bubbles

yesh I would ^.^

If I was getting hit right now,would you interfere?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Autumn52

yes I would kick someones ass if they were hitting you

If I kicked someones ass for you would you be mad at me.

MasterMischief

No.  I try to be non-violent, but I do not try to impose my beliefs on others.  'Try' being the operative word.

If I asked you out, would you let me down gently?

Autumn52

No I would go out with you happily. (secretly been waiting for that)

If I went out with you would you kiss me?

MasterMischief

I would certainly try.

If I took you on a second date, would you hold my hand?

Autumn52

I would

If I invited you inside my house would you come in?

MasterMischief

No.

If I sent you flowers the next day, would you brag to all your girlfriends?

Autumn52

no. and pouts

If I offered you some cookies would you eat them.

MasterMischief

Yes.

If I ate your cookies, would you offer me some milk?

Autumn52

yes

If I wanted coffee would you make me some or buy me some

MasterMischief

I would have to buy you some becaue I have made coffee maybe once in my life.  I do not even own a coffee machine.

If I bought you coffee, would you be offended I did not make it?