1x1 Fifty Shades Of Whatever You Desire (To A Point)

Started by VideoKid, November 15, 2014, 04:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So as the title states I am looking for something similar to Fifty Shades Of Grey. I was pretty hesitant to read it as I'm not one to be into that type of erotica and what not. I have my taboo's, on & off's but I've been told I'm still pretty vanilla. Being extremely curious as the trailers for the movie has come out I got curious and after researching the plot decided to give the books a go. I am female and I do like Twilight though I'm sure plenty don't, and I did learn it was a Twilight Fan-Fiction. I have that downloaded as well but it seems like the exact things just characters are changed so she could get it published. I'm not finished with the book. I just started but I do know the basics.

I'd love to do something similar.....to what extent, I don't know. I'm open to trying the whole BSDM thing but like the main character its obviously something that wouldn't rule the role play as I am not into that, I find it rather repulsive. I do like elements as any other female role-player might. The idea of someone being controlling, dominate, attractive, intelligent. I also have my own interest in people who dwell in the darker side being able to play unstable characters that are complex.

So I would be willing to try something completely original with similarities and or hear your ideas or I could try a stab at the actual plot and characters.

I'm open to both male and female contacting me if your a female wanting to play a male. Hell I may even be willing to try an FXF version of it if the right person had a way to win me over with the idea. I wish I could pull off a character such as grey but I don't know if I could so I'll just stick with looking for now and keep reading. Maybe in time some lucky ladies might get to write with me trying but for now I rather find someone for myself.

Hope someones bored or desperate enough to work with me :/

Also it can be an original olot with original characters.....for this it doesn't have to be like the actual movie or characters.

VideoKid

VideoKid

......its been a month or longer and the movie comes out next week. So yeah someone please be my own Mr. Grey.

VideoKid

Its been another month so I'm putting this back out there.

VideoKid

VideoKid