Battle of the Sexes #4 (Please observe rules in opening post)

Started by Cassandra LeMay, September 22, 2015, 02:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

guess we arent there yet hehe
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Cassandra LeMay

At least now this is getting interesting again.  ;D
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

FionaM

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Deamonbane

I think that Fiona had something going with the 38 there...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Hob

Hey, folks. Just swinging by to see how the battle goes.

FionaM

Deamonbane

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Hob

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

FionaM

Phantomhive

sighs 39 will we ever get to 50 when 300 is the goal? lol

Hob

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Unfortunately Phantomhive, you are supposed to wait two posts to post again. So, the number is 41
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Seress

Phantomhive

Hob

Deamonbane

Seress

Hob

I seem to be more active than usual this morning...