News:

Main Menu

Lets Play!

Started by Sabby, September 15, 2011, 10:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

This is where we can either post Lets Play's or voiceless play throughs or just high schores/highlight reels to show off how awesome a game is or how much it sucks.

I'm starting with Genji from the PS2, and an absolutely stunning 301x takedown.

Genji: DoS 100 Kill Challenge

Shjade

Ugh, the 100 kill challenges. x.x

Those things were monotonous endurance tests more than anything else. I loved the look and atmosphere of Genji, but I really hated those challenges, moreso in Hard mode (where you don't level up or get new gear except the rewards from those challenges, so you pretty much have to do them to do any reasonable amount of damage later on).

That guy certainly makes it look easy, though. Very clean execution. Odd that his best previous score was only in the mid-50's. Wonder what timing he was messing up.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Sabby

I would say he was using the QTE stuff on the heavy guys. Some of the timing with certain units was just unfair unless you used it twice to slow time even more.

Shjade

Possibly. I'm trying to recall when I did those challenges (which is hard since I tried to block them out when I was done x.x ) and I can't say I remember doing that much rolling/cartwheeling around the big ones, so I'm thinking I must have just Ningen'd them, too.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.