U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for blocking out the moon, you naught thing.. no wonder I've lost my Blue.. look at me? I'm.. hideous now!
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Allows for some moon light. Banned for forgetting the blue jello in the dresser..you silly man you
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Banned for putting a trap-door between me and the dresser. Wait.. *scratches head* Trying my old jello-pit trick on me? It won't wor- *falls in* Shit! Banned!
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Banned self for laugh at Mordred falling for his own trick

Mordred

Banned.. hoping you fall in here also. Come on.. just jump in. I don't get this 'jello thing' anymore.. doesn't make sense.. but.. ok, maybe on the skin.. yeah. I can see the point, kinda, in what I was thinking.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

banned and jumps in with Mordred and puts the blue jello on to his cheeks.

Mordred

Banned again.. still unsure of this crazy jello-business.. *what was he thinking.. it's all..sticky! hmm.. but is kinda cool*.. grabs a couple handfuls.. pops them on her neck* Heh.. now the neck.. I get!
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Smiles devilishly and picks up so blue jello and puts some on his chest and neck. Banned for enjoyment lol.

Mordred

Banned.. oh you lovely thing.. I know you are trying to trick me with this blue stuff. Wait.. will it make me grow wings like yours? Is it kinda like that Red Bull stuff? *picks up some.. nervously smells it.. still unsure* I don't know.. you are still banned!
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

No my dear Mordred it will not give you wings how ever its a genetic thing. Lets see I shall ban you for still having that cigar 

Autumn52

Orchid I can not bann you. Your glory is what I bask in daily. I guess since this is the banning thread the only thing to do is bann Mordred for being above you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Banned for making all the guys drool.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not drooling.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

OrchidofDarkness

For Xandi -hugs-

I shall ban you for the rain clouds outside

Mr Bigglesworth

I can't ban you, I have lots of sun, you have my rain clouds, that is enough punishment.

OrchidofDarkness

-huggeles Mr.B- Thank you. Bans self for being hungover

Izzie Aditi

Banned for banning yourself!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Autumn52

I bann you Izzie cause you always find great avatars. *Is jealous*

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

I ban Xandi, because she is never online to play the games when I am!

Sybl

banned for whining when there are hundreds here you can play with.

TheLegionary

banned for not appearing earlier to play with me

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I have had a busy day.

TheLegionary

banned for just telling me now about your busy day,sexy Sybl

Mordred

Dude.. you be banned 'cause you look like you're enjoying that shower a little too much. Not that there's anything wrong with that.. but.. hmm.. I was actually hoping to swipe the shampoo. Sorry.
*See Pillory*

TheLegionary

LOL!

Banning you is easy.