News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Please.. single file this way.. take a small Ban-Cap.. hold your breath.. and jump into the small chute in the corner. You guys keep coming in.. you keep going downnnnnn! :P
*See Pillory*

leelan

Banned for killing Smurfs...Thats what you get!!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

Banned for filling my blueberry loving senses with cherry infiltration. How dare you. I'm disappointed. *sends her to the jello*
*See Pillory*

leelan

Banned for making me lick the fingers thinking I'd taste blueberry...

...That's paint! EW!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Grainne

Banned for living in N. Texas...ha!  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

Banned for being blue :-( Are you sad? Or cold? Cuz I can make you both veeerrrry happy and veeerrrrrry warm ;)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*winks*

Banned for not being blue? And, I can guarentee I am not cold. *giggles*

Lycana

Wait so if you're not cold... Are you really warm?? In that case...

Banned for not warming me up!! :P
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Lol! Well, I can solve that..*snuggles the lycana*

Banned for assuming I wouldn't.  ;)

Lycana

*squeals and snuggles her back* Banned for taking so long then!!

Grainne

*gigglesnuggles* Crap. Now, what do I ban you for? Being shameless?  :P

Stone

Banned for running out of ban reasons.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Lycana

Eithne, I may be shameless but you love it ;)

And Stone, you're banned for not having your hand around my throat O:)

Stone

Banned for being so out of reach.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Lycana

Banned for not trying hard enough >:) *Blows him a kiss*

Stone

Banned for needing someone to try at all!

Lycana

Banned for not realizing it is not need that drives me but a simple whim.

Stone

Banned for being a slave to whim.

Autumn52

You are banned for not giving me a good morning hug yet.  O:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stone

Aw! You're banned because I couldn't refuse that now!  XD

Autumn52

Hugs

U R not banned because I say so and because I gotz a hug

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

Banned for sneaking away the real red haired beauty and passing yourself, this dark haired beauty, off as Lady X. I'm sorry, mysterious Xandi-usurper.. tis the jello pit for you.
*See Pillory*

Stone

Banned for not saying what you really mean, which is to say, you're just bummed that you didn't sneak the redhead away before the brunette got her.  C:)

Autumn52

U R banned for not knowing that my hair is Dark Auburn which is just a darker shade of red. *sighs*

Stone

Banned for not choosing an ice cream shade.  XD