F seeking GM for rough treatment (NC or Ex, F for M)

Started by PixelatedPixie, July 05, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

Hello!

This post will be short, but the summary is that I am looking for someone to take the GM role in a system game.  I have listed my preferred ones below, but I may be open to others. 

I am looking for a fair bit of smut, but I would also like plot.  In general, regardless of the concept, I would like to play a fairly competent and powerful heroine who simply is outmatched.  I would like her to eventually triumph, or at least escape.  I am looking for non-consensual content, preferably involving multiple male partners (gang bangs) at times.  Otherwise I am fairly open.  Bondage, humiliation, animals, body modification, pregnancy, enslavement, and so on are all fine but not strictly required. I am open to most content, though ideally we would discuss things.

I am looking for system games at the moment, with Eclipse Phase (1e), Star Wars Fantasy Flight, and Starfinder at the top of the list.  I might also be interested in a Superheroine game using Savage Worlds or Mutants and Masterminds, but I am barely familiar with the latter. 

Eclipse Phase has a bunch of possibilities, and could allow for some weirder kinks to be explored.  I don't have a specific scenario or character in mind, and would probably prefer to use the Lifepath system from Transhuman to create the character. 

Star Wars is, well, Star Wars.  I don't want to play a canon character, but inspiration is obviously Slave Leia, captured Rey, and so on.

I like Pathfinder, but am craving Science Fiction (or modern, but there are fewer systems for that).  Plus I haven't really gotten a chance to use Starfinder.  So it is near the top of the list.

Savage Worlds could work for modern/superheroines, mostly because it is somewhat generic.

I have Mutants and Masterminds (3e), but am barely familiar with it.  So it would be a slow learning process. 

PM me if you are interested!