Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Oh those photos, not to come between us, I have back ups for all of them, I knew this would happen someday and took precautions for just this type of problem.

Flaming

You are such a far-sighted lady, are we OK?

SummerWhispers

Oh of course, photos are a dime a dozen I have tons on my blogs,we are more than good.

Mordred

Summer.. I promise, no more snide remarks about the sun. Also, I'll try to be aware of when it's a good time to get your skin all messed up with blue. I also promise to help clean you.. oh wait.. heh.. that's a promise to myself. We good? Your pulse is saying yes, I believe.
*See Pillory*

Stone

You know those little blue butterflies you've been keeping in the glass box downstairs? Yeah, come back before I start playing will-he-won't-he with their wings.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

freakforlife

I swear, I was only trying to take a measurement of your neck.  For what?  It's a secret.  You'll find out on your birthday!  O:)

Veluux

You remembered my birthday? You are so sweet! I didn't know you still cared about me. We can get back together on one condition. By me a giant spear, with a battle-sharpened blade. I have Romans to kill.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

SummerWhispers

Ok I am sorry I mentioned the others....and our lack of privacy...I now see that they are in fact part of war party, and are needed, so I guess I can tolerate them as long as we have some privacy.

Veluux

It's okay my love. I understand you were frustrated and annoyed. Sometimes the fans get a little too crazy, and then yes there are the war parties as well. I totally respect our privacy and I will try to escape the crowd when I can. We can make this work.

SummerWhispers

Well I suppose if you tell them to stop, attempting to jump me from behind I can make it work....but only if that request is met. If so we will indeed have a wonderful time....and make our own privacy

Veluux

I will see it done. Nobody shall dare to look at you wrong without fear of my wrath. the world is ours my dear sweet summer. I long to taste your strawberry lips again and run my hands through your long golden locks. Even death shall not keep me from you.

SummerWhispers

Ok, ok I promise I will stop breaking up with you every day or evening, and will be a bit more tolarant of you choice in friends.

Mordred

Ok I have a small list of promises. First.. No more blue on your face. What about your lips? You know how I feel about those lips. Next.. the jello goes away after 3:11am. Yep, time for me to finally grow up with that silly stuff. Lastly.. I promise.. no more dissing the sun. Old habits, baby. Now please.. will you get yourself in my coffin?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

I guess when you seem to be trying to make this work, but wow a coffin, well ok I guess I can try it....as I am known to try most anyting at least once.

Mordred

Ok.. how 'bout.. if I told you.. I had a small ice-box installed in my box.. and it's filled with Haagen Dazs?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Alright so I made you a king sized coffin covered in blue and insulated with automatic heaters to help at least keep you looking alive and blow the mind of the slayers as well. Can I come home now....Im not liking the way this church is staring at me.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Silly Orchid.. you and your fascination with the church. Not only can you return.. but if you stay put for a moment or two, I'll make like a blue blur and whisk you from those disapproving eyes and into this box of ours. I promise to embrace the nightmares with the full of my dead heart.
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

How about if I just swallow my pride, tell you that I miss you, and offer you mounds and mounds of blue jello? ;)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

Such an offer, Lady Fox.. taps wildly at my lecherous senses.. while luring a crimson drop from these cerulean eyes. Whoa.. it all went purple! Oh wait.. heh.. the lights flickered for a moment. Phew.. thought the poles did their shift for a moment. Get over here and please let me douse you in blue jello. I promise to try.. to behave.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Ok I am here to get you to take me back once again, it is cold and I would indeed tolerate your coffin if only you would allow me to sleep there for the duration of this damn cold spell.

Mordred

While I'm not so sure about being 'tolerated'.. hmm.. will work on that.. make it so by tomorrow you're clawing at this ol' box of mine to get your scrumptious self inside. Get in, gorgeous.. and I'll even be your own personal blankie.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Hmmm not sure what to reply to that one with, perhaps you will be clawing to get out...to rest for a bit.

Mordred

Ok.. new deal! How's about if the snug coffin was surounded by a lush, no expense spared.. state of the art yet wildly authentic mid-1300s dungeon? For show, mostly.. apart from any torture apparati that could come in deviant use. Wide screen video, if you catch my drift.. Dolby surround sound.. hell, I'll even throw in a bowling lane or two. I'm willing to bend way over backwards. Heh.. even see a vampire bend all the way back? Yup.. 6'4" but wait till you see.. well.. ok, maybe that's not a good thought. Whaddya say, Summer? Willing to give this a shot?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Certainly, you had me with the torture, instruments....it is well known I have a thing for bondage, and all its devices.

And all the rest is just icing on the cake.....so to speak.

*Hops in, pulling the lid closed after*

Belle33

You're a ray of sunshine.  I can't stay away.   Come back, beautiful!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP