Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Come back and we'll celebrate your 300 posts in SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Come back and I'll watch 300 with you 300 times, and I won't openly drool over all the hot guys in the film.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Come back and I won't drool at them either.  O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Come back to me, and we can drool over them together.  :P

Insanityenviesme

Come back.. I promise I'll find the right app this time!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

Come back, and I'll develop an Insanity app.  Not to get rid of it - but maybe one that measures it or tracks it or calculates your standard deviation?  I don't know - whatever you want - just come back!! 

evangel

Come back and I promise I won't eat your yogurt in the fridge anymore. I'll even buy you the cheesecake flavor every week!

Stone

Come back and I'll drink your milkshake.

evangel

Come back and I promise there won't be other boys in the yard.

(Mine's still better than yours)

Stone

Come back and I'll hide all my women in the basement.

Belle33

Come back and I'll give you the key to the basement.

Story Tale

I'm sorry for banning you for wearing those glasses. I think they are kind of cute.

Insanityenviesme

No, please come back.. I'll never.. ever ask you to wear clothes ever again!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stone

Come back and I'll remember the names of all the Robins for you.

Izzie Aditi

Come back and I'll never steal your pie again :'(
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Come back and you'll never have to steal pie!

Belle33

Come back, and I won't give you a pie in the face  >:)

Love And Submission

Come back and I'll give more of my shirts to wear.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Stone

Come back and you can read all those weird comics past midnight.

MiaFire

Come back and I swear I won't complain of that little sl...errr, girl at your thumb.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Belle33

Come back and I'll break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes me smile :)

Stone

Come back and I'll be your Samwise.  XD

Belle33

Awwww... come back and I'll watch the entire LotR trilogy with you.

Love And Submission

Come back and I'll let you listen to my Oingo Boingo records.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Aemirys

I love your crazy kinky ways. Please come back, I'll let you tie me up and do all those unspeakable things you want to do to me.
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★