Matchmakers (m/f wanted)

Started by ladyelizabeth, December 28, 2009, 12:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

The Matchmaker:
I have tried this idea on non-adult rp sites and I’d like to see how it would turn out on this site.  The general idea is that there is a main group of 4 matchmakers. (1 is filled, the other 3 can be applied for but it is not first come first serve).  The people who come to the Matchmaking event are set up on several “dates” .  Intimate knowledge and scenes are welcomed and even encouraged. 

The dates go on over a few days and then the pairings are done.  The dates are completely random and are meant to expand and broaden your characters horizons.  You will be giving sexual orientation at the beginning.  Should it change, alerting the matchmakers immediately is very important.  On the last few dates, the pairings will be based on prior interaction and sexuality.  This will eventually lead to one night with the “match” and can be anything from bondage to non-con.

The matchmakers will have a large part because they will be watching some of the pairings and even perhaps having voyeuristic tendencies while watching the pairings.  The makers are limited to 2 males and 2 females.  1 female is already taken. 

The other people who are there for the matchmaking are only limited by age (must be 18) and willingness to try anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any improvements are welcomed :) Please let me know of interest via pm or responding to this post 

Lady Liza
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

lacuna

I'd be interested possibly,depending on who else ends up playing. I'm a bi female. :)

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot