Notifications appear to have stopped for me

Started by Beguile's Mistress, February 08, 2019, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

I haven't received a notification PM since 12:36 today.  Have they broken down or have I done something wrong?

WindFish

They're not working for me either. I was worried that something happened to my e-mail, but it appears I'm not the only one.
Actively Searching For New One x Ones

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

Yuna

That happened to me yesterday. I had like 3-4 messages that I never saw until much later because the notifications just didn't appear.
Requests (Updated 24/10/2019) | Ons & Offs | Apologies & Absences
Story status: Slowly returning.

Beguile's Mistress

It used to happen from time to time and Veks was able to fix it so I'm not worried; just impatient! :D

WindFish

I'm getting the notifications on E just fine, but it's the e-mail notifications that aren't showing up. This has happened a couple times before.
Actively Searching For New One x Ones

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

CriminalMindsFan

There was a little delay yesterday. I saw the actual PM's or posts before I got the notification later on. LOL

GanonDwarf

My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Vekseid

The mailserver is down. I can't get in through IPMI because the credentials are apparently no longer valid, so going to have to go the support ticket route.

Thank you those who brought this to my attention.

Beguile's Mistress

Thank you for fixing it Veks.  I didn't want to be a nag but after five hours I thought maybe it should be mentioned.

Yuna

Yes, thank you Veks! It's very much appreciated.
Requests (Updated 24/10/2019) | Ons & Offs | Apologies & Absences
Story status: Slowly returning.

Vekseid

Better I know sooner rather than later!

The servers are getting a bit old. Been wanting to hold out until a processor with spectre/meltdown mitigation was built in.