Elliquiy's text formatting is messed up since about an hour [Resolved]

Started by Caitlin, May 11, 2018, 04:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caitlin

I was wondering if something changed on E's settings during the past hour?

I always copy/paste my posts from Word and I noticed that the text is all messed up now with all of my posts. For example;
Quote“Any day,” Matt said, who felt his cheeks flush red.“I’m glad that you're safe.”

The weird thing is, it was fine earlier this morning. It's not just my local computer or browser either, I tested it with IE and FireFox, and also with Chrome, both on my computer as well as on my mobile phone. This change also happened to posts that I posted before. Posts that are written locally on E do not seem affected. It's especially the single quotes and quotes who are hit and become all messed up.

Could anybody tell me what's going on? And in addition, could somebody else check if he has the same issue?

Theta Sigma

Hi Caitlin.

Yes, staff are aware of this, we're currently looking into it and getting it sorted, it seems to be an issue for a lot of people at the moment.

But thank you for also bringing it up! :>

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

persephone325

I was going to say "Nothing like that has happened to me.", until I saw this thread title:

"Won’t you be my neighbor? •[Pastel Kitkat & Ebb]•"

lol Thank you, Theta!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Caitlin

Quote from: Theta Sigma on May 11, 2018, 04:06:38 AM
Hi Caitlin.

Yes, staff are aware of this, we're currently looking into it and getting it sorted, it seems to be an issue for a lot of people at the moment.

But thank you for also bringing it up! :>

Ah, thank you. I searched for other/ similar topics to see if it was already posted here, but I didn't find anything in the HELP! forum.

Vekseid

This is going to require fixing at several different levels. Bear with me.

Vekseid

Outside PMs and issues with the shoutbox, this should be mostly resolved.

Caitlin

Yeah, I noticed that my posts look fine again, thank you for that! :D