Extreme Fantasy Roleplay (More monsters needed)

Started by Vaulera, June 18, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

The purebloods are the humanoid ones, halfbloods are the ones who are half-snake (usually the lower half), and abominations are the ones that are giant snakes.

Half-blood if you're not opposed to it, otherwise pureblood.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

If you can get me an example picture, that would be awesome, I would be fine with half-blood.

ShadowFox89

The one on the left is a Pureblood, while the one on the right is a halfblood. I would imagine a halfblood character in this game would have a more human upper half/waistline however. Probably more in line with this:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/778286/bed_sheet-breasts-censored-facial_mark-horns-kyous
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

I know what yaun-ti look like, I think that is the second edition appearance, I was wondering what you wanted her to look like. If you can get a partner, go ahead.

ShadowFox89

Going more towards the linked image than the DnD ones. Let me write something up... Also working on a monster.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Name:
Race: Yaun-Ti Halfblood
Disposition:
History:
Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/778286/bed_sheet-breasts-censored-facial_mark-horns-kyous

>.> Okay, too tired to finish this... will work on it tomorrow >.<'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lisa2lady

Fixed appearance on  pg 2

hope its a better then the last

Vaulera

I hope you are aware that it will most likely be a round robin method of roleplay, you can't have just one girl for the entire time, unless you work that out before hand.

ShadowFox89

Hmm... Would some sort of demonic scientist work for a monster?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Shadow Hunter

Name: Drya
Race: Dragon Hybrid
Disposition: Drya has qualities of both her human and dragon bloodlines. Typically she's flirty but cool, seeing herself as above most other species. She tries to keep her fiery temper under control as she tends to lose her mind and give in to her more primal nature. She knows she's sexy and uses her appearance to get what she wants, but she won't mate with just anybody, especially when she's ovulating. When Drya does decide to have some carnal fun, she always fights to be the dominant partner. She's not above to chowing down on lesser creatures or vanquished enemies, often showing off this trait to inspire fear.
History: Drya's mother was human, her father a powerful dragon that had stolen away the human trespasser.  Her mother pleaded for the dragon to spare her life, and he granted her wish on the condition that the woman stay as his personal servant. She agreed, and after some time developed feelings for the powerful beast. Despite the massive size and species difference, they managed to conceive a young. Unfortunately, the birth killed Drya's mother, for humans were not meant to lay large eggs. Her father was devastated and nearly destroyed the egg that killed his mate, but he realized that what lay inside was the only part of Drya's mother that he had left. So he raised the little hybrid until she came of age, casting her out into the world to come into her own. Drya scraped out a living in a secluded forest, happily alone until the humans discovered the presence of more mythical creatures and summoned demons.
Appearance: (The one on the right) Drya stands 10 feet tall and has golden eyes, the pupils of which contract into narrow slits rather than small circles. Her teeth are fairly human in shape, but they all have sharp edges for shearing meat. Her jaw is capable of chewing movement, but the shape of her teeth prevents the action. Her wings are fully functional and capable of allowing her to fly with a span of about 45 feet. Though she has the appearance of human breasts, they are pure fat and tissue, containing no mammary glands or nipples.

Let me know if there's something wrong with her.
Darkness will always triumph, for darkness is always here.
Ons/Offs
EX Fantasy(Mystic Forest) Devil of the Desert Pain, Pleasure and Gain Drenlai

Poke me if I've forgotten an RP

Vaulera

Alright, so scientist isn't quite the right term for a fantasy universe, so you could call him a demon alchemist, a demon demonologist (Funny, I know), A demon enchanter, take your pick, just not scientist, those weren't invented yet.

On the matter of territorial, fine, but you will be sharing threads and you absolutely cannot kill or wound or even attack another player character. Just establishing rules here.

I like the look of Drya, a complete anthromorph, considering she is over 10 feet. It wasn't really a war, there was no fighting back, it was a demon/monster induced genocide.

ShadowFox89

Invented isn't the right term for scientist, since alchemist and philosopher fit the modern definition of the term (to a degree) :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

A scientist is just someone practising in a scientific field, philosophy isn't one of those. If you want more chemical mixed with magic, then demon alchemist is your thing.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Vaulera

Errr, considering that this is an impreg roleplay centered around giant monsters, a damsel can't really be futanari unless specifically paired with someone into that sort of thing, so if you find a partner who wants to do that, say so and post the sheet here for approval.

Biles

Well by "damsel" I meant the victims that are going to get raped by the monsters and demons.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Vaulera

Yes, I meant what I said too, unless someone wants to have a penis on the girl they're raping, then I won't really condone the character.

By the way, If I finish with kunoichi and you still don't have a partner for that dragoness, I wouldn't mind taking her myself, not at all.