Awaken Online (Anime Mashup adventure - Accepting Applications!)

Started by BruceTheCat, December 03, 2017, 01:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: Mac84 on December 10, 2017, 09:13:36 AM
In other words Presta, it can all be summoned up in one word; Japan. :p

With a splash of Sidereal Exhalted and WWE for good measure! xP
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Mac84

Okay, I think I have it down now. If there is any problems. Please let me know.

Also, Canoncially the VF-25 can carry a passenger so I can see Jeremy using that to get Presta's character in close if in an open field or something. :P

Character Name - Jeremy Black
Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (Frontier)
Rider

Appearance/Style Description – Jeremy's personal style is is more relaxed and ultiliarian as he is expected to take care of his mount. Though when he is piloting, he has a special suit he wears to negate the effects of inertia, and G-Forces that would normally crush a human body by the tremendous maneuverability of the VF-25S, particularly when he has one of the Supplemental Packs attached. Jeremy's body type can be described as barrel chested. His face with about a months worth of beard growth.

Personality – Is a friendly person that likes to help others, and often throws himself into danger to protect those around him. Works well with a team. Enjoys various types of music, often lounging on the wing of his Mount with a the Radio playing custom play lists from the Macross Franchise.

Backstory – The Player known as Jeremy Black, upon discovering that he was trapped in the game, quickly sought to gather those that could help him beat the game to free everyone. Though that was not his only objective. He understood that many of the other players would not be up for the hardship that they would face as most MMOs were not kind to "Casual Players". Having experience with MMO's before, he tried to organize a small army in order to maximize players chances of survival, and getting everyone out. Including training up those that were not as MMO Savvy. Sadly it did not go as planned. Infighting, Backstabbing, and outside interference caused the group to collapse from the inside. Leaving only Jeremy pretty much to fend for himself in an Ambush in the lower floors that he barely escaped out alive. Jeremy still wants to help people, and free everyone from the Game. However, he is aware enough that he can't do it on his own.

Powers/Equipment – As a Rider, Jeremy has a "Mount" derived from the Macross universe. A VF-25S "Messiah". (Note: This Messiah is not the "Skull One" Special piloted by Ozma Lee. So it carries no special attributes). The Fighter is Green trimmed in White. No Guild Markings.

His mount's primary weapon is its gunpod that can fire two hundred rounds before it has to "Reload", its Cool down. 

The Mount does have some melee capabilities being able to throw punch, or kick in its Gerwalk, or Battroid forms. though it does have a combat knife mounted in its left arm shield.

The Mount's Secondary Function is "Itano Circus", or Missile barrage. The Standard Mount carries 5 missile barrages of 7 hyper manueverable short range Micro Missiles that can be set to target multiple Targets (up to 7), or all on One target. While Jeremy doesn't have to fire all barrages of missiles at once, He has to fire all five before his Missiles reload. (Note: Number of Missile Barrages change depending on what Supplimental Pack the Fighter is using. Armored Pack (12x), Super Pack (8x), Tornado Pack (3x)

While Jeremy may not have much in the way of super powers. His "Mount" more than makes up for this with its supplemental equipment. He has access to a Super pack, An Armor Pack, and A "Tornado Pack"

Armor Pack tremendous increase to Armor, and Fire power while Reducing the plane's speed/Agility.

Fast Pack gives moderate increase to Firepower, and Speed at the reduction of Agility.

Tornado Pack Gives tremendous Increase to Agility with a slight decrease to Firepower. 

(Will discuss with GM on Cost/allowable usage of Packs)

Strength:
  Loyalty. Jeremy is loyal, almost to a fault and hates the idea of letting his comrades down.

Military Prowess: There facets about Jeremy's persona, despite his laziness, that suggest that he has had prior military training from before the game.

Spatial Awareness: Having to pilot, and operate a mecha that moves in three dimensions he has to be acutely aware of his surroundings at all times.

Weaknesses:
  Impulsive: Sometimes Jeremy can get caught up in the moment and jump right in without fully taking stock of his situation.

Lazy: While Jeremy is far from a Causal Player, he isn't exactly Hardcore either. Many would catalogue him lazy as he isn't going out of his way to max out everything in the game.

Mount-less: Jeremy's true strength comes from his Mount. While he is not helpless outside his mount. He is far less effective in a fight.

Pineapple Salad: A macross/robotech fan gets this. 

PrestaDGTation

QuoteAlso, Canoncially the VF-25 can carry a passenger so I can see Jeremy using that to get Presta's character in close if in an open field or something.

Part of the joy of my character is knowing that she'll have giant robots to talk to!  xD
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

BruceTheCat

Approved Mac! Feel free to move your sheet over

My tentative answer regarding switching between different Packs would just be not to go crazy and I don’t have any concern with it. I’m guessing you probably wouldn’t be switching more than once or twice at the most during a single fight
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Mac84

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on December 10, 2017, 01:16:03 PM
  Part of the joy of my character is knowing that she'll have giant robots to talk to!  xD

I bet it would make for some interesting Conversations. :p

Quote from: Red Lobster on December 10, 2017, 02:20:06 PM
Approved Mac! Feel free to move your sheet over

My tentative answer regarding switching between different Packs would just be not to go crazy and I don’t have any concern with it. I’m guessing you probably wouldn’t be switching more than once or twice at the most during a single fight

Sweetness! I was thinking on the swapping can only be done "Outside of Combat." So if No one was actively engaging Jeremy for longer than a period of time, He could swap armors, but it would take some time after he swapped to be able to swap again. Like possibly 5 minutes. So that way he can't just continually swap for the situation. Making which armor he chooses in comparison to the Situation around him important.

Metraxa

Hm, still trying to decide on a character, since at this point it's tossing around a couple anime ideas to see which would be fun for everyone if we ran into it. I'll work it out, eventually

Mac84

Saw this, and thought it was "Interesting"

I already saw the Delorian from back to the Future, Tracer from Overwatch, The RX-78-2 Gundam, and I think Chucky!

What can you spot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: Mac84 on December 10, 2017, 04:02:17 PM
Saw this, and thought it was "Interesting"

I already saw the Delorian from back to the Future, Tracer from Overwatch, The RX-78-2 Gundam, and I think Chucky!

What can you spot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48

..Oh wow.  I saw Akira Motor Cycles and the Iron Giant in the last two frames. 

BruceTheCat

The OOC thread is up guys! - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279551.0

I'd like to get at least 1 more player (not including myself) before we get started! If nobody submits a sheet tomorrow I will go ahead and make mine, I wanted to avoid selecting a Class until everyone had picked their favorites.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Steir

Let's try making a Caster to fill in some variety. Let me know if anything needs to change from this.

:3c

Name – Ryou Kurogane
Anime Origin – Yugioh 5D's
Class - Caster

Appearance/Style Description: Ryou appears to be dressed casually, but prefers the contrasting colors of black and white on his clothes to make him easier to look at. The thing that stands out the most on him is his Duel Disk strapped to his left arm - this one is streamlined for a simpler yet elegant design with a black outer body and white interiors and highlights. Ryou also has a belt with a deck holder strapped to it. He carries around a simple backpack in addition to this for his other belongings.

Personality: Ryou is typically a quiet and observant guy, preferring to stick to the back and let others take the glory while he makes sure things go well from behind. He's surprisingly upbeat and seemingly carefree despite the situation outside, and is known to consider crises as the greatest opportunities. He is known to set strict conditions for those interested in his services, but is willing to give his all to those willing to put up with his rules. If he feels that someone is going to be trouble, Ryou won't hesitate to call that individual out to voice his suspicions.

Backstory: What Ryou thought to be some way to pass the time became more than he bargained for, with The Storyteller informing them of their dire situation. While most people were overcome by the fact that they were trapped without any means of escape, the young man thought of it as a chance for him to settle down and know the game better. Ryou took a more opportunistic approach at adventuring, helping out when things were most beneficial to him and ensuring that ground rules he set were put into place. The ground rules changed over time to make sure groups don't fall apart in the middle of an adventure.

Ryou is known to spend most of his time in the towns of the game, occasionally going together with small groups by request or going out by himself to check on things within the vicinity.

Powers/Equipment: Duel Disk + Cards = Duelist
Ryou's abilities revolve around the cards he draws and the Duel Disk to manifest the power of the cards. These cards are divided into Monsters, Spells, and Traps. Ryou focuses on a Machine Deck that revolves around the archetype of A to Z.

Monsters - Ryou's key Monsters are X Head Cannon, Y Dragon Head, and Z Metal Tank. If at least two of these Monsters are present, Ryou can combine them into the XY-Dragon Cannon, the XZ-Tank Cannon, or the YZ-Tank Dragon. He can also combine all three into the formidable XYZ-Dragon Cannon if given the time.

Spells - with his loadout currently filled with strong Monsters, Ryou could only squeeze in Enemy Controller into his Spell Slot.

Traps - due to the time needed to set up his Monsters, Ryou relies heavily on Scrap-Iron Scarecrow to stall for time.

Strengths:
Lucky Pinch - just when it looks like Ryou's back is against the wall, he manages to pull off a lucky break by getting out the right card for the job.

Let's Be Friends - Ryou's easygoing appearance has a calming effect on certain people, and he's quite easy to approach when there is a need to be satisfied.

Gaming Strategy - something about Ryou's head makes him good at thinking games, allowing him to lure enemies into lowering their guard as he sends out something bigger.

Weaknesses:
Gamer Caution - Ryou plays defensively, avoiding certain risks if he is uncertain of the outcome. This could result in missed opportunities, especially if the opponent is really good at bluffing.

Caster Class - Ryou is no good at close combat, relying heavily on his Monsters to do the brunt of the work in fighting enemies for him. He's not exactly good at taking damage either.

Gamer Flair - the fight could get to Ryou's head, and he'd try to show off by using his Monsters to go for an overwhelming victory against the enemy. A clever opponent could take advantage of this and disrupt Ryou's pacing where it counts.

Summoning Limits - Ryou cannot summon Monsters in rapid succession due to the specific mechanics of his class. There is a cooldown before another Monster can be called out unless special requirements were satisfied.

Eliza

Name – Ethana
Bleach
Class - Archer

[Female Version]

Appearance/Style Description: Ethana stands at 5' 4” and wears a white, sleeveless coat over a black kimono. She also has a off-white scarf wrapped around her neck. Her long hair is jet black and usually tied in a single braid down her back. She wears sandals on her feet.

Personality: Ethana is quiet, usually when she has nothing beneficial to say. She tends to handle things alone, but doesn't refuse help if it is offered.

Backstory: This was supposed to be the last time. After finding out a retailer was releasing copies of the game a day early, he left work and bought himself a copy and brought it straight home. His wife found the game case and threatened to burn it. He begged her to come to a compromise. So she gave him an ultimatum, giving him to the end of the day to enjoy Awaken Online. He was to then logout and grow up and take care of his family, leaving his online fantasies behind.

His ultimate fantasy was playing as a female, as he imagined the looks of guys' faces as she obliterated her foes. He had been grinding in the field, only able to get to the fifth floor when an alarm signaled that it was midnight. He proceeded to logout, but was surprised that he couldn't. For hours he wasn't able to leave, probably due to an in-game error, but he was surprised that his wife didn't forcibly rip the headset from his head. She's probably sleeping, he thought.

Upon returning to the main hub, he was shocked to see everyone gathered, but everyone was not in good spirits. It didn't take long for word of what had transpired to get to him. The in-game clock gave him encouragement. A day had passed and he was still online. Sadly, a great number of other players weren't.

If I'm still alive, my wife is probably patiently waiting for me to logout in the proper way, he thought to himself. This wasn't a time to give up, but to get out there and climb to the top. Because waiting for him was his family. But he couldn't do it by himself. He had avoided clans and player groups, only partaking in battles with close friends. But to gain access to the higher floors, he needed help.

Powers/Equipment:

Energiko Cuffs – Worn on her wrists and ankles, these allow the use of pure energy to manifest weapons such as her longbow and its accompanying arrow bolts.

Jade Energiko Longbow – A longbow made up of pure energy, manifested using Energiko Cuffs, which offers greater stability the longer the bow is strung.

Cloud Step – Using the Energiko Cuffs on her ankles, Ethana can run at blinding speeds, even vertically, with little effort, as the cuffs allow her feet to step on manifested energy.

Arc Gauge – Provides predicted measurements for a current shot that take into account world gravity and wind resistance for accurate targeting for long-range attacks.

Strengths:

Concentration – Ethana is able to drown out most of all the distractions and focus on the task at hand.

Deliberative Mindset – She takes into account the pros and cons, the benefits and risks before making a decision. Relationship-wise, she is not quick to make friends.

Calm – Despite drama or chaos in battle, she can prevent panic from setting in and altering her actions.

Weaknesses:

Stubborn – Ethana sometimes doesn't know when to stop, especially when she's ahead.

Town Markets – Having settled with her current weapons, it doesn't stop her from window shopping at all the various markets.

Introvert – Not the first person to speak or make her presence known. Not great at making friends.

Mac84

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on December 10, 2017, 04:07:31 PM
  ..Oh wow.  I saw Akira Motor Cycles and the Iron Giant in the last two frames.

Yup, and here is a live action version!

BruceTheCat

@Stier & Eliza, approved! Feel free to move your sheets over

And I think that's enough to get started!
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Name – Tybalt "Ty" Wethers
Anime Origin – Hellsing
Class - Saber

Appearance/Style Description – Ty is decently tall, standing just north of 6 foot but not stretching so far as to seem alarming or overtly intimidating by his sheer size. He has broad shoulders and a lean muscular build. He is handsome, although in a more boyish way than most. Most of the time he sports a set of light fitting leather and metal plate armor. Alternating between that and no armor. Prioritizing light weight over sound protection in order to utilize his abilities to their fullest in melee combat. His chest piece, while plain and half rusted, bears the symbol of a dragon coiled around it's own body.

The image on the left is of what Ty's avatar looks like. The image on the right, they red substance creating claw on the woman’s left arm is how his power manifests once he begins combat.

Personality – Ty is a team player, or at least he thinks he is. Nobody has ever really given him any critical feedback on the topic. Being brave for the sake of others is a relatively new concept that he is beginning to learn, a requirement (he believes) of any effective Saber. Most of the time he comes off as relatively quiet, calm, and collected. Usually because he assumes that everyone is probably smarter or better equipped to tactics and strategy than he is. His personal mantra has always been 'If you think you're an idiot, better to stay quiet then open your mouth and confirm it'. He is quick to smile, enjoys the days off he gets from fighting, and (with the exception of the possibility of dying thing) is having a total blast playing AO.

More recently his enthusiasm has been dramatically diminished after several of his old party were killed.

Backstory – After the Storyteller revealed the master plot to every player in Awaken Online, Ty at first simply could not understand what was happening. He is too proud to admit it now but those first few days he sat, and did nothing while braver men and women forged ahead. Clearing the mobs on the first floor, searching dungeons, and gaining experience. They became stronger while he sat in a inn by himself, waiting for somebody to take his headset off.

When that never happened and Ty finally made peace with the fact that he was not going to be leaving anytime soon he ended up having a conversation with an adventuring party passing through the inn. They were in need of a Saber class fighter like him AND their party leader (a older looking man named Hachi) was apparently a big fan of Hellsing out in the real world. Agreeing to split the loot, and give Ty a chance to become a permanent group member, he went with them on the next dungeon raid. He performed marvelously, only nearly dying once.

The weeks passed and Ty remained with his new team. They would often talk about the 'front line fighters' over a campfire at night but none of them seemed to have daring to actually go join in. Instead they busied themselves and gained power by clearing as many dungeons and side quests as they could. Feeling as though they contributed to the 'war' effort by gearing up lower level players with a items stronger than they could have gotten on their own. Eventually, while clearing a relatively normal difficulty dungeon for the third time, something changed. The boss they'd been expecting was faster, stronger, with more potent killing abilities then ever before. It even focused on their Caster first, killing the poor girl, eviscerating his team, and causing the few who still were lucky enough to be alive to flee.

The group disbanded after that, and he has not seen any of the surviving members since. Determined not to give up again he made his way to the front lines.

Powers/Equipment –

Dark Composition - Ty’s body is made up of a highly variable otherworldly substance that is black in core and reddish on the edges. This can be especially seen whenever he takes heavy damage, the darkness being immune to conventional weaponry. Along with being able to use it to add extra or totally replace his limbs the darkness can serve as a malleable weapon.

Regeneration - Ty has the ability to quickly recover from any form of physical damage. This power, though it does not require him to stop fighting, does drain him of power. His speed, strength, and eventually rate of healing gradually diminish he more damage he sustains.

Enhanced Strength and Speed - Part of the vampire abilities he has gained as a result of borrowing powers from the Hellsing universe is superhuman speed and strength. If needed he could lift an object several times his own weight, or move fast enough to dodge a bullet he knows is coming at him.

Strengths –

Determination - After what happened with his last party Ty is utterly determined to beat Awaken Online. He has made peace with the fact that he will probably die in the effort, but it’s no less than his friends had to pay already

Barfly - Ty keeps in contact with a lot of the NPC or player quest givers and gossip fiends. As a result he usually knows more than most about what quests, items, enemies or special events are going on in the world.

Trap Lore - Most of Ty’s experience with Awaken Online so far has been spent inside of quest dungeons instead of on the front lines. He has developed an eye for spotting mechanical or magical traps

Weaknesses –

Holy Weapons - Probably Ty’s biggest weakness. In return for the incredible powers he gained from Hellsing he also took on one of Alucard and Seras’s main weaknesses, an inability to withstand damage from Holy Weapons or items. These do more damage to him than they would to a normal player

Blood - While Ty doesn’t necessarily need to drink blood in order to survive, it is required if he wants to regain his strength in a timely enough fashion to finish a dungeon or a quest. He hates it, but he has to carry a few vials of the stuff around to chug before or after fights.

Likes it Here - While Ty’s primary motivation is to escape Awaken Online, he recognizes that it mostly comes from a feeling of duty to everyone who died just so that the players could make it this far. In truth, he likes it better here than out there. Which is a problem that he thankfully does not yet need to comes to terms with.
- scribus1000

Mac84

Quote from: Red Lobster on December 12, 2017, 02:24:00 AM
WIP character sheet!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name – Tybalt "Ty" Wethers
Anime Origin – Hellsing
Class - Saber

– This is not required. If you can find a picture you like to represent the look of your character, please place that here. If not, a flavor image would be great too!

Appearance/Style Description – Ty is decently tall, standing just north of 6 foot but not stretching so far as to seem alarming or overtly intimidating by his sheer size. He has broad shoulders and a lean muscular build. He is handsome, although in a more boyish way than most. Most of the time he sports a set of light fitting leather and metal plate armor. Alternating between that and no armor. Prioritizing light weight over sound protection in order to utilize his abilities to their fullest in melee combat. His chest piece, while plain and half rusted, bears the symbol of a dragon coiled around it's own body.

The image on the left is of what Ty's avatar looks like. The image on the right is how his power manifests once he begins combat.
(????)
Personality – What is your character like? Is he a lone wolf sort, or a team player?

Backstory – After the Storyteller revealed the master plot to every player in Awaken Online, Ty at first simply could not understand what was happening. He is too proud to admit it now but those first few days he sat, and did nothing while braver men and women forged ahead. Clearing the mobs on the first floor, searching dungeons, and gaining experience. They became stronger while he sat in a inn by himself, waiting for somebody to take his headset off.

When that never happened and Ty finally made peace with the fact that he was not going to be leaving anytime soon he ended up having a conversation with an adventuring party passing through the inn. They were in need of a Saber class fighter like him AND their party leader (a older looking man named Hachi) was apparently a big fan of Hellsing out in the real world. Agreeing to split the loot, and give Ty a chance to become a permanent group member, he went with them on the next dungeon raid. He performed marvelously, only nearly dying once.

The weeks passed and Ty remained with his new team. They would often talk about the 'front line fighters' over a campfire at night but none of them seemed to have daring to actually go join in. Instead they busied themselves and gained power by clearing as many dungeons and side quests as they could. Feeling as though they contributed to the 'war' effort by gearing up lower level players with a items stronger than they could have gotten on their own. Eventually, while clearing a relatively normal difficulty dungeon for the third time, something changed. The boss they'd been expecting was faster, stronger, with more potent killing abilities then ever before. It even focused on their Caster first, killing the poor girl, eviscerating his team, and causing the few who still were lucky enough to be alive to flee.

The group disbanded after that, and he has not seen any of the surviving members since. Determined not to give up again he made his way to the front lines.

Powers/Equipment – This is intentionally a little open ended. Please briefly describe your normal abilities and/or equipment, as well as any special abilities that your character has. Try to keep your number of special abilities in the 2-3 range. Remember, you are still considered a “starting character” in this world. They would not be world breaking powers at this point.

Dark Composition - Ty’s body is made up of a highly variable otherworldly substance that is black in core and reddish on the edges. This can be especially seen whenever he takes heavy damage, the darkness being immune to conventional weaponry. Along with being able to use it to add extra or totally replace his limbs the darkness can serve as a malleable weapon.

Regeneration -

Strengths – What does your character consider to be their strengths? Maximum of 3

Weaknesses – What does your character consider to be their weaknesses? Note, these may not include Class weaknesses. Minimum of 2

So he grows boobs, and Blonde hair?

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

I filled out my sheet with the exception of the Personality part! Let me know what you guys think

@Mac, I almost included Shapeshifting as part of his power just to have the excuse to actually turn Ty in to a big boobed blonde girl during a fight once in awhile. “Oh, I was being serious with that image. He’s REALLY in to Hellsing”
- scribus1000

GunmetalDreamer

Incidentally, do we have a final call on the size thing?  If Mac wants to stay big, I'm comfortable doing the same (unlike him, I've got Chosen by the Getter Rays to keep me relevant indoors, and dungeon bosses tend to be in big open areas :P)

Now that we've got some more characters in, I'll admit, I'm thinking about making revisions so I can do the form swaps out the gate and retooling his "Boosts from Group Activities" theme a bit.

BruceTheCat

For now we will keep them at the same size as they are represented in their shows. If we have to change it later because it isn’t working we can discuss OOC
- scribus1000

Kokaine

So, I am still interested in this but it was starting to look a little complicated... Are there going to be a lot of mechanics to have to consider?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

BruceTheCat

Quote from: Kokaine on December 12, 2017, 04:11:16 PM
So, I am still interested in this but it was starting to look a little complicated... Are there going to be a lot of mechanics to have to consider?

As of right now Kokaine no, there are no mechanics to the game other then what is described in the combat part of the recruitment post, and understanding that the Class you select will have certain strengths and weaknesses.

Other than that it’s freeform. I’ll let you know what works and what doesn’t in my GM post, as well as tell you what NPC attacks worked and did not work
- scribus1000

Kokaine

Okay. Should have a sheet to you between tonight and tomorrow.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

Sephora

Hey!  This looks really interesting.  Still character slots open for a possible caster? 

Metraxa

Name – Fiorella
Anime Origin – Gunslinger Girl
Class - Archer

Appearance/Style Description
– Fiorella has light brown hair, blue eyes, She tends to wear a business suit which has been modified to be reinforced enough to serve as armor, though will settle for a dress in a more casual situation. Has a holster strapped to her belt for her sidearm, while she can be seen carrying around her other weapons slung on her back.

Personality – Fiorella is the lone wolf type, working in a small group if she needs to. She devotes herself fully to whatever task she is given, shows no mercy in combat, and tends to be more of the 'silent serious type' when interacting with others. She is fair when doing business and does not betray the deals that she has made. Has a serious dislike for PKers, and doesn't thunk too fondly of cowards either. She isn't the most charitable person but if she sees someone in a tight spot during a fight she will generally swing to the rescue. Still, she's willing to sell her services for the right amount of money or other valuable goods.

Backstory – Finding herself stuck in the game like everyone else, the reality of it did not initially sink in for Fiorella. She was busy enjoying life, and was assigned to a team as part of the initial push to move through the first couple floors in the game. Friends were made with those in her group, and she learned not only how to fight but the other skills that she would need to succeed in the game.

It did not last. The group got isolated during a push through a dungeon, and by the time the rest of the party came to the rescue she was the only one left. Fiorella was a changed girl once she had recovered, more serious and taciturn than she was before. She took a sabbatical from the floor push, secluding herself to grind, to learn, and grew more powerful so she would not let people down again. It was the only way in her mind, and she threw herself into it for quite some time before she deemed herself up to a level that met her own standards

At that point she returned to civilization at large, to find that a lot more progress had been made and there was a lot more ground open to the players. That meant there was a lot more to do, and she abstained from frontline work for the most part to throw herself into a position where she could move between the opened floors, doing the jobs that needed to be done by someone with her skill set. Now she's been pulled in for a new job, one which promises some unique rewards. She just hopes that it's worth it.

Powers/Equipment:

Augmentations - Fiorella has been augmented with skeletal implants, muscle enhancers, and artificial organs, granting her increased strength, speed, and durability. She's still killable, but it's much harder than it would be for a normal person.

MP 7 - It's a submachine gun. It shoots bullets. You can look it up on wikipedia if you want.

Beretta M9 - Like the above, it's a pistol. It shoots bullets.

Explosives - Fiorella has an assortment of flashbang, fragmentation, and tear gas grenades to use in a fight

Strengths:

Infiltration
- While not to the extent of an Assassin Class, Fiorella is good at making herself indistinguishable from other NPC's in a crowd up until a fight starts

Accuracy - Fiorella is a dead shot, no matter the weapon she uses.

Repair - Fiorella is good at maintaining and otherwise restoring her equipment

Weaknesses:

Lone Wolf - She prefers to work alone, or at the very least in small groups.

Unnatural Biology - Because of her augments, healing items are less effective than they would be otherwise.

Vendetta - Because of her work as a hired gun, there are some people who would very much like her to suffer an unfortunate 'accident' at the first convenient opportunity. Not a problem at the moment, but they could be.