Erotic Threesome - F x F x M

Started by WildStallionNYC, November 09, 2013, 02:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildStallionNYC

Looking for a fun creative threesome, here are two ideas let me know if you are interested:
These scenes could be a one off or could be longer.  They are just building blocks for some creative fun!

Roommates Friend: 
The two of you are roommates, very close college friends.  I'm a friend of one of the girls from back home, I'm in town visiting.  One night I go out to meet up with another friend and come home tipsy to find the two of you watching a movie.  I find myself on the couch in the middle of the two of you, flirting.  It's not long before flirting becomes more, touching and soon one of the two of you are on my lap.  The other uncomfortable should she leave, continue to watch or join in?

Kinky twist option A: instead of a friend I could be a brother of one of the two roommates.
Kinky twist option B: instead of the girls being roommates, I could be the BF of one of the girls and the other girl could be a sister...

Daughter's Boyfriend:
A simple scene the young beautiful mother can't control herself.  Her daughter's new boyfriend is hot and she can't stop looking at him, flirting with him.  Does he notice the glances?  Does he flirt with her?  who seduces who.  What happens when the mother sees this stud coming in from the pool...is the girlfriend upset that her mother is flirting with her boyfriend?  How does she react?  Any ladies interested in this scene?

The above are some brief ideas I have and I welcomed any discussion and suggestion from interested players.

CuteJessi

I'd be interested in trying it out.

beanhollow

I'd be interested in the roommate's friend idea.

I think i'd like to be the character that the guy doesn't know. She will probably be instantly attracted to him, asking her roommate a bit more about him. Then when they start flirting she can't help but deny the physical attraction to him and one thing leads to another.

Kimera

Interested, alhough I think you already have enough players :)

Mellific

What is the status of this? I would be interested if you're in need of a female role. I could play any of the suggestions you listed above, should you be so inclined as to accept the offer. Just let me know!

O/O | A/A | MM

Hercinia

Interested, especially as the sister in either 'kinky option A or B'

WildStallionNYC

glad you like Hercinia, but sadly haven't heard from anyone else who is interested.

Kimera

Hercinia

That's ok. I can wait until someone else takes an interest :)

naughtyprincess6962

Id love to be the other female in either kink option A or B, that is if you still need an extra female for them.

jessie20

Was this taken?  I would only wish to play with a high FXF (and kink) element
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Enthelya

Really interested in this, we need a third person!
~ Enthelya
[O/O][A/A] (Last update: 12th November)Elluiki User PageThread Tracker

beanhollow