Y [M for FF+, Light-to-Bon, Sci-Fi]

Started by TheVillain, October 20, 2014, 05:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Sleep Timer- 187:294:10:21:36

Reboot Initiated

Welcome to the USAC Morpheus

"What do you know? Even the ship computer still works. You'd think after almost 200 years it would be slag."

"In space This deep, what's there to slag it with? Establishing datalink, Captain."

"We are going to make a fortune in Salvage. Anyone seen the state of the flux engines?"

"You won't find any, lieutenant. Ships this old were Sleepers. For long trips the crew went into cryosleep and slept it out instead of going faster than light. The old crew might still be alive, Technically. I want to know the status of the cryopods right now, people."

"A ship this size would of had a small crew, maybe even solo. Think we can still get the money if we cut a deal with them?"

Datalink Engaged

"Confirming the Link. Captain, I can't access most of the files yet but the ship just had one astronomer. This thing did space surveys."

"Hey, I found the cryo-pod!"

"... What the hell? Was there some sort of space parasite infestation."

"Checking. No, My diagnostic computer says that thing between the legs is a Penis - We're looking at a Man."

"What's a "Man"?"

Quote from: InfoWelcome to the year 2287, A time when Womankind is making its first real steps into the galaxy. Sadly, the male half of the species didn't make it. A runaway biological weapon killed every human being with a Y gene about 150 years ago, even in the Womb. Thanks to cloning and genetic engineering the species survived anyway but Men have only existed in old stories and in historical textbooks for well over a century. Scattered among 7 star systems are about 80 billion living humans and not only are all of them Women but most of them don't even know what a Man is.

But the crew a salvage ship has just made a startling discovery. Among the remains of an old astronomical survey ship that was lost almost 200 years ago is a living human male in cryonic suspension. They just made the salvage of a lifetime with the discovery of someone who might just be the Last Man Alive.

As you expect, this story will probably have a heavy smut bend. I am however hoping for a lot of serious story. Space exploration, functioning in an interstellar society literally built for women, etc. Basically it was suggested to me that I put this idea up in a Groups thread and I'm curious if anyone is interested.

I'll be the one male, so all other characters must be women that have been living in a society that is both taking it's first big steps into space exploration and that hasn't seen a living male in well over a century. Fortunately civilization has developed biotech advanced enough to make babies anyway with good enough DNA samples and access to enough tech.

Let me know what you think and if you have interest.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.