Two New Ideas F for M or F

Started by Miss Sykes, May 19, 2020, 05:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Sykes

So given the current situation of the world, Chloe has found herself stuck at home with no adult supervision! This includes working from home also with no adult supervision. (Physically Chloe is an adult, mentally who knows).

This has given rise to a couple of new ideas Chloe is floating in the hopes of some entertainment.

Why does Chloe refer to herself in the third person? Because she can of course! There is no one around to tell her not too!

Anyway, now that you have listened to Chloe prattle on for a bit, sit down have a cookie that is definitely not poisoned and read Chloe's ideas!

Pony Training:
The life of a College Student is a hard one, balancing study with a social life and trying to keep up a job at the same time that pays enough to put some away for savings after all is said and done. This last part is where Carmilla struggles the most, after being fired from yet another job she finds herself back at her dorm miserably browsing the internet trying to find someone who will hire someone part-time with little to no experience. Right as she was about to give up for the day she finds a job that seems too good to be true, freshly posted, flexible hours, good pay and she would get to work with horses something that would work well with her veterinary course.

She calls them up and they want her to come in the next day for an interview, she arrives early the next day and aces the interview, so much they want her to start right away telling her she would be perfect for the role. They give her all the training she needs and within a week she is tending to the horses by herself her new boss telling her each day how impressed they are with her.

A month passes and she is starting to get quite comfortable in this job, although she has noticed something strange, there is a very high turnover rate of female staff, some of them seem to quit after their first day and never come back. Putting it down to people not being fit for the role she puts it out of her mind, until one day she is offered a promotion, they will double her pay but she will have to work some nights as well. After some negotiation, she agrees on a rotation and agreed to start the following night.

After her usual shift ended, all the animals are put away for the night and she sets off to find her manager to find out what would be expected of her tonight. As she enters their office someone grabs her from behind, she struggles against their grip until she feels a sharp pain in her neck and her world fades into darkness. When she awakens it's time for her training to truly begin and she won't be leaving here again until it's complete.

My role in this will be Carmilla, yours will be her captor in charge of breaking her down and changing her into a pony. Her transformation will necessitate the breaking of her will and a mental transformation from that of Carmilla to a completely obedient and subservient pony. As part of this, her humanity will need to be stripped from her as well as her personality. How you go about this is up for discussion. Bondage will also be a requirement as well as latex and or leather clothing (Pony boots, gloves, corset etc)

The Devious Landlord: - Taken
New York is only for millionaires is what her friends had always told her but she had never believed them when she daydreamed about working in the big city and getting her dream job, her parents had always told her to dream big and she would make her dreams a reality. They had been right, she had dreamed big and finally landed that perfect job and after some searching had found herself a small apartment she could afford with her salary. Her Landlord was a nice enough guy until you were late with your rent then he became the devil incarnate (Or so one of the other tenants told her) she didn't plan on ever being late on a payment so it didn't matter. However, as work began to slow down and bills began to pile up she found herself short on cash for this week's rent and decided to knock on his door early and see if they could work something out, she was confident she could pay him next week.

For this one the Landlord can be a Landlady if you wish, I am open to either option. I will be playing the role of Jessie. I had an idea that her Landlord and her Boss would be in on this together, her boss deliberately paying her less while pretending business was slow so the Landlord would have power over her. The way I envision this moving forward is the landlord is quite sleazy and the first time she goes to him he is understanding and agrees to let her off. But subsequent times he is less so but offers her other ways to pay. Sex is definitely an option but I was also thinking he could offer her discounts by selling parts of her body to him, maybe he wants her to go and get a tattoo or a piercing or wear some bondage devices. A slippery slope ending with her eventual complete slavery at his hands giving up her life to serve him forever.

Now Ons and Offs.
Things that are simply not on:
Romance, there are few things that I dislike as much as romance in my stories, I do not want any of it between our characters.
Bathroom play, this is just a complete turn off for me.
Gore, again I really don't enjoy this at all.

Things I adore:
Bondage, this is definitely a big on for me.
Chastity, I adore chastity belts and chastity suits, the more her body is locked away by steel the more it gets me going.
Control, the less control my character has over her life the better, even taking it down to what clothes she can and can't wear I love.
Non-Con, while not a requirement it is something I quite enjoy.

You are more than welcome to discuss any other kinks with me as well as any changes to the above stories, send me a PM and let's get talking.

Miss Sykes

Landlord Idea taken.

Really craving a dark pony transformation RP, can follow the plot above or discuss a new idea with me.