How many messages do you have?

Started by Wolfy, January 31, 2011, 01:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Sitting in your Inbox? Are you a pack rat, or do you clean them out often?

I'm a pack rat...I haven't deleted a single message since I joined...so..I have 6808 messages in my inbox. :D

Miss Lilly

I have 1283....but I clean mine out regularly. These are all ones I can't bear to delete! *grins sheepishly*
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

despickable

I have got as high as 2300, I deleted a lot but I currently have 1915 at present.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Novak

I have yet to delete one.  but I don't get a ton every day so I'm sitting at 1253.

Autumn52

I have 1814 now but I clean out my inbox regularly.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kendra

I only cleaned mine out recently again because someone was aghast when I mentioned how packed up my pm box was.
Lowly 1302 at the moment but like WL there are some I just can't bare to ever delete and then there are those that got deleted accidentally in my eagerness to be organised.  ::)

Aiden

6502, about a year ago I purged about 3k or so then regretted it after.

Magma1519

been on here for a year. 405. Never cleaned them out. Does that make me unpopular?
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Harley Quinn

I cleaned them out once, but I currently have 989.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Saerrael

I do clean up now and then.. But.. eff.. that's a lot of Pms to go through.

*goes through them one by one to prevent deleting one he wants to keep*

Caehlim

Exactly 600 now.

I didn't actually know that you could delete them.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Mysterica

I clean mine frequently, and believe it or not, only 106!

HockeyGod

I clean it out daily. After receiving around a hundred a day I try to keep it under 15.

Keaira

The most I've ever had was 128 but then I went into super cleaning mode and deleted almost all of them. Currently there are 81 PMs in my inbox. When I reach 100 I'll delete around 70-75 of them
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Lain

I've never cleaned mine out and I have... 2 XD pays for being new maybe?
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Tagnizkur

O....  thats right.. the big ole goose egg... nada.. and... and. Im OK..  Really I am.. Im ok that there is nothing there.. no messages at all..  nothing... just emptiness....  to.... to.... to greet me..  No.. I dont need...  I dont need a tissue...

Im...

**runs away crying**

The above was a dramatization performed for you this night.  If this was real...  well wait.  Its the internet... Nothing is real...  DAMN IT.. RED OR BLUE PILL...!!!????. 

Ink Slinger

I am not a PM packrat.  I only have 35.   I have yet to have more than 60 at any one time.  If it's a truly important PM, I copy it and save it to a file on my hard drive. 

I'm the same with my e-mail.  I have 6 e-mail address that all dump to one nice convenient place and still, I only have about 15 messages in it.  I clean it out multiple times per day.  I have a folder for things I need to keep. 

Is it weird that I tolerate virtual clutter much less than physical clutter?
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Aeval

19591....I can't bear to delete even a single one of these precious things... ;D

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Lunareyes

Anesa

WyldRanger

I have only kept those received since my return from my hiatus almost a year ago and that entails a grand total of.... 1557... not that many really compared to some, but quite a few as I tend not to delete them.

Nevermore of blood ravens

Ophan

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TaintedAndDelish