Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Soran

Sleeping... never mind, I'll be a zombie again tomorrow

SassyB

Quote from: Soran on July 06, 2009, 05:12:50 PM
Sleeping... never mind, I'll be a zombie again tomorrow

I thought desks were for putting heads on and sleeping during the day so you can play on E all night? 
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Soran

They are, but I don't work at a desk, I work with knives....

SassyB

In that case off to bed with you before you chop your fingers off - you wont be able to play here if you do that  :P

Soran

Quote from: SassyB on July 06, 2009, 05:24:38 PM
In that case off to bed with you before you chop your fingers off - you wont be able to play here if you do that  :P

So true.... *grins* survived so far, but yeah, sleep time now!

SassyB

Lol, same here or I will be using my desk as a pillow in the morning!  Night night

Soran

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Soran

Should be restarting my pc...it's playing up...d'oh!

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Solaine

Me too. *sighs with Reign*  If not that, then eating breakfast.
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

LittleNekodemon

One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Lady Annabelle

Getting ready for bed or reading.  Sleep will come in an hour or so, but I have to prepare for it.

*Must have her sleep!*
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Nimmy

Cleaning my room, maybe? I can still walk around in it. Either that or seeing if any friends are around Thursday or Friday and planning a trip into town for some food, some shopping, and maybe the aquarium. New seal exhibit :3

Saku

Going out and looking for MORE jobs to apply for, sleeping, reading, watching anime, thinking about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince coming out that I am going to see at 10AM tomorrow morning...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Doomsday

TheWriter

Getting ready to head out.  Wednesday night is RP night, and I've got business in town first... but that can wait a day or two.

SassyB

Mnemaxa

Lying in bed recuperating. :P  Or mopping the floors at work.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Nadir

Aiden

Paying my bills
Grocery shopping
Picking up medication at a pharmacy far away.

DOH!

DarkAngel

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

leelan

I dunno. LOL Probably looking for work but when you've done it constantly you need a break.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-