Things you should be doing instead of Elliquiy right now...

Started by Doomsday, June 28, 2009, 04:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathadon

Housework I have about three loads of laundry to do. >:(
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Spunky

MasterMischief

I should be in bed, but I am looking for one more post.  You know, I do not want to miss anything.

shadowspale

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

mkkdreams

Bloody Paramour

Hanging up my boyfriends work clothes, washing the dog, generally being productive...

"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Raven41174

From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

SinsOfEden

Something other than just lurking and waiting for something unknown. Maybe something productive and maybe not.
Anything other than sitting here waiting for something to happen.   =\
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Kurzyk

FatalDee

Things I should be doing... well, I covered most things to do for today, but I could be practicing some more on my drums. Or perhaps some more revision for my course. Most other things are done for today luckily :D

Autumn52

Hello FatalDee nice to see you

I should be finishing the laundry
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

FatalDee

Hi Xandi nice to see you as well :)

I should be preparing my dinner even though I'm on here... I think I'll go and do that.

Kaileikehi

Determining whether I think nature or nurture is more likely and why.

shadowspale

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Talia

Figuring out how to make a bad decision on my part....better...or how to back track.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Doom Cookie

Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Jag

Jag

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on October 10, 2009, 04:54:43 AM
This, emphatically :-)

I'm too awake now to sleep though. I was dead asleep...then the baby started crying. I got her settled back down, but now I'm too awake to sleep. >.<

Doomsday

I've been sleeping... Very weirdly, lately. I slept from about 1 PM to midnight a couple days ago, stayed up from midnight until 9:30 AM this previous morning, slept an hour before I had to live life... Slept for 3 hours during this evening and now I should be getting another 5 hours of sleep in before I gotta start over :-)