The Best of Blydad

Started by Blythe, December 07, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaris

Could you imagine if a group of us got Team Blydad shirts and took pictures? I'd love to see that conversation.

Arianna

Quote from: Amaris on January 10, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
Could you imagine if a group of us got Team Blydad shirts and took pictures? I'd love to see that conversation.

*nod nod nod* let's do it!

Hatchet

Sure if it’s priced fairly >.>

| Rainbow Writer ~ Lover of Eros ~ New Writer Friendly |

Oniya

Quote from: Hatchet on January 10, 2018, 01:50:44 PM
Sure if it’s priced fairly >.>

If it's a DIY thing, you can get fairly inexpensive with a men's undershirt and fabric paints.  Or most craft stores have a t-shirt section with plain-colored shirts and iron-on letters.   (Or fabric markers.)

However, we should be certain that Blythe would be okay with this before snapping selfies.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Blythe

Quote from: Oniya on January 10, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
However, we should be certain that Blythe would be okay with this before snapping selfies.

The sentiment/playfulness is appreciated, but no selfies with Team Blydad shirts, please. <_<;

Amaris

No worries. It was meant as a joke to begin with. :) Sorry if I ended up crossing a line.

Arianna

*nods* I was playing, too.

I mean, unless Blythe said "let's do it", in which case I would have considered it, for sure. Would not have done it on my own.

Blythe

On a more amusing note, got Blydad into listening to the Night Vale podcast properly; he's starting from episode 1 today rather than just catching random bits of it as I listen.

some choice comments from him so far

Blydad: ...
Blydad: wtf is going on in this podcast
Blydad: I don't understand but I like it
Blydad: it reminds me of radio shows
Blydad: and I love radio shows

Blydad: that man's voice
Blydad: is like butter
Blydad: I shall marry it

Blydad: are they saying if I let my children play in the scrublands they will be kidnapped by strange helicopters
Blydad: go play in some scrublands and tell me if you see helicopters son
Me: I am 28 and a hermit, I'm not going outside
Blydad: Exercise is good for you. And you are never too old to be kidnapped by a strange helicopter

Blydad: goddamn it, he likes Carlos
Blydad: my love is forever unrequited

SithLordOfSnark

Blydad.

He has a bigger following then Kim Kardassian.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Nowherewoman

And, I hope, a smaller butt... >.>.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

King Serperior

>_>

How did I never realize this existed.  I never knew how much I needed this thread for smiles.

+1 Blydad fan.  <3

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Ziether

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 10, 2018, 05:35:11 PM
And, I hope, a smaller butt... >.>.

Hey! What's wrong with big butts?
Under Emergency Maintenance

Nowherewoman

Picture Kim Kardashian's junk-stuffed trunk on Blydad.  Live with that image for a while.  Then get back to me.   8-)
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 10, 2018, 06:07:02 PM
Picture Kim Kardashian's junk-stuffed trunk on Blydad.  Live with that image for a while.  Then get back to me.   8-)

Thanks.

I'm going to have nightmares for months.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Wenterburn

Blydad: go play in some scrublands and tell me if you see helicopters son

I'm submitting an application to UNESCO to declare Blydad a national treasure

marauder13

I had a somewhat scary thought. I am old enough to have offspring as old as Bly, so being adopted by Blydad would not really work.

So, I guess I'll just have to settle with being Blydad's younger brother... by adoption. Which would make me a Blyuncle?

Arianna

Quote from: marauder13 on January 11, 2018, 12:45:51 AM
I had a somewhat scary thought. I am old enough to have offspring as old as Bly, so being adopted by Blydad would not really work.

So, I guess I'll just have to settle with being Blydad's younger brother... by adoption. Which would make me a Blyuncle?

*chuckles* Bluncle?

marauder13

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Wenterburn on January 11, 2018, 12:11:32 AM
I'm submitting an application to UNESCO to declare Blydad a national treasure

Indeed!

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Blythe

Me: I have the flu, am just in the kitchen to take some cough syrup
Blydad: STAY AWAY FROM ME
Blydad: *begins backing away*
Me: Look
Me: I got this from your friend
Me: when we helped paint his house
Me: I hardly even got near him and I still got his stupid flu
Me: HE LITERALLY SNEEZED ON YOU SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU'RE FINE
Blydad: *holds up a cross*
Blydad: BEGONE FLU
Me: That's only for vampires
Blydad: Look it's like a parasite that eats you or whatever
Blydad: Close enough
Me: I don't think that's how the flu works, not quite, but I guess I get why you're worried.
Blydad: I'm in my 60s
Blydad: And the flu is big fucking deal for me in this stage of my life
Me: THEN WHY DID YOU LET YOUR FRIEND SNEEZE ON YOU
Blydad: I'm a parent
Blydad: which means
Blydad: by the Law of Parenting
Blydad: any illness my kids get I will also catch
Blydad: so my friend is safe to be near, whereas you are like a walking germ time bomb
Blydad: on a serious note, though, seriously, can you just spend, like, the next week in your room
Blydad: and please don't even breathe near me
Me: ...
Me: *sighs*
Me: Okay. *turns to head to my room*
Blydad: GODDAMN IT YOU SIGHED
Blydad: I BET I HAVE THE FLU NOW

King Serperior

Blydad <3

That was the best reaction I never would have thought of.  I'm jealous of you, Bly, as your dad is PURE GOLD.   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

marauder13

As a parent, I can say that Blydad is 100% correct about the source of any illnesses.

he should now be called Blydad the Wise.

Beguile's Mistress

*nods*  When kids start back to school in September everyone at work gets sick because the children bring home all the germs and viruses from the other kids in class and pass them on to the parents who pass them on to the rest of us!  Makes me wish flame throwers weren't illegal.