News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Best of Blydad

Started by Blythe, December 07, 2017, 07:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna

Quote from: Nowherewoman on October 13, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
What a pity that the phone drone was so beaten down they couldn't appreciate a little fun in their otherwise pointless routine...

Also, what Red said ;D

+1

...might as well have been a robot.

Wistful Dream

So their loss for not appreciating the awesome-ness that is Blydad.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

King Serperior

Quote from: Mirrah on October 13, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
Blydad is my hero... XD
Blydad's the hero this world city deserves!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Shekinah

How rude, hanging up like that. I also would be offended.

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

If I want donuts I go buy them before church because the kind I like are gone when I go later.  That makes me grumpy, too, and it's such a waste to go to church and pray for a good mood then go to the bakery and blast that good mood to hell. 

I do love Blydad.  He's the best.

As for political robocalls?  I just tell them I'm voting for all the _________s on the ballot because everyone on the other side hates the elderly, women, children and babies and promotes racism, misogyny, and pedophilia.  They usually hang up on me by the end.

Blythe

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 14, 2018, 07:38:38 AM
That makes me grumpy, too, and it's such a waste to go to church and pray for a good mood then go to the bakery and blast that good mood to hell. 

This is pretty much him in a nutshell.  :-)

He is also currently at church so I hope he gets to go to the bakery afterwards today and actually finds his donuts.  ;D

Lexandria

Has Blydad thought about placing a standing order at the bakery? Most old-school bakeries do that, in my experience. First bakery I worked for there was a standing order for two old fashioned buttermilk crullers, glazed, for a customer every Friday. Just because that was their favorite doughnut and they wanted to make sure they didn't miss it on Fridays.

Also, just for like, placing an order, if it's an oldschool bakery (ie: they don't buy their doughnuts frozen and then just fry them real fast in the mornings), you could probably call in an order about 4 hours before they open and the baker is probably there working on the doughnuts already. I've never worked at a bakery that'll refuse to hold an order for a person for a few hours so they can come in and get just the thing they wanted.

Tentatively accepting a few new stories
Interests
Schedule
Creative Things
Current Cravings

Blythe

I have spent a lot of today watching the new Netflix Sabrina show with Blydad.

if you haven't watched the show yet, don't read, contains a small Ep. 1 spoiler

During episode 1, one of Sabrina's aunts introduces Faustus Blackwood, a 'high priest' and "Satan's representative on earth."

Blydad: ...
Blydad: wait
Blydad: are you telling me witches have a pope
Blydad: WITCH POPE
Blydad: why doesn't he have to wear a silly hat like the regular pope
Blydad: these are the rules, I don't make 'em up--all important positions require ridiculous hats, good or evil
Me: I think he's got a cane, though, which is classic evil
Blydad: true
Blydad: but wait
Blydad: wasn't Sabrina's dad a 'high priest'
Blydad: ....WAS HER DAD THE FORMER WITCH POPE
Blydad: IS THAT WHY HE DIDN'T GET EXCOMMUNICATED FOR BEING WITH A NORMAL NON-WITCH CHICK
Blydad: BECAUSE HE WAS THE FREAKIN' WITCH POPE AND ONLY THE WTICH POPE CAN EXCOMMUNICATE A WITCH?
Me: calm down there, dad
Blydad: BUT I HAVE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS

RampantDesires

With you Blydad, I too have many a question.

That's awesome <3

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Beguile's Mistress

They do that to make you watch more episodes.  *nods*

Beautiful Poison

Reply Status N/A. ( Updated 19/01/2024 )
Posting Frequency - N/A
Availability - Not Accepting New Stories

Returned
A bit about Me - Ons/Offs - Story Requests - Absences and Apologizes 
"I'm the total package that got fucked up in shipping and handling"

King Serperior

>_>

Witch Pope.  Official canon in every series that has witches.

<_<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Wenterburn

Makes me want to go

NANANANA NANANANA WITCH POPE!

Blydad has a gift for naming things accurately XD

Nowherewoman

Witch Pope srsly needs hizzer own game. Or maybe a graphic novel...
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Shekinah

Now I'm kinda curious.
How does one become Witch pope?
Does one have to do so many unspoken and horrible things to be chosen?
Also who chooses the Witch pope?
Is there something like a group of Cardinal witches or High witches that go like: "You are the most despicable witch of our generation! Congratulations you are now the witch pope?"

See so many questions :O

My O/O's

Blythe

Upon talking to Blydad about his birthday tomorrow >_>

Me: what kind of cake do you want for your--
Blydad: CHOCOLATE
Me: and for frost--
Me: I was looking at ice cream and
Me: We already got ingredients for regular pizza, so I hope you know you aren't getting chocolate dessert pizza
Blydad: ...there was a pizza joint once that made it you know, we used to eat there
Me: I can't tell if you're joking or if you actually want chocolate dessert pizza.
Blydad: ...I can't tell if I'm joking either. Just make me a lot of everything tomorrow under the assumption I am very hungry.

Mister Morgue

this is the best thing ever.

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Shekinah

Quote from: Blythe on November 20, 2018, 08:50:37 PM
Upon talking to Blydad about his birthday tomorrow >_>

Me: what kind of cake do you want for your--
Me: and for frost--
Me: I was looking at ice cream and
Me: We already got ingredients for regular pizza, so I hope you know you aren't getting chocolate dessert pizza
Blydad: ...there was a pizza joint once that made it you know, we used to eat there
Me: I can't tell if you're joking or if you actually want chocolate dessert pizza.
Blydad: ...I can't tell if I'm joking either. Just make me a lot of everything tomorrow under the assumption I am very hungry.

I can identify with Blydad. Chocolate for everything.
Besides there is such a thing as chocolate dessert pizza  ;D

My O/O's

Mirrah

Aw! Belated happy birthday, Blydad! I hope it was fantastic and that you liked all of the food you had! :-)
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Blythe

Blydad: Look. Look at the yards today. Some of them still have green in them.
Blydad: This winter is too mild.
Blydad: Where's my snow? I want snow angels. I want to build a snowman.
Me: <singing> Do you want to build a snowman, come on let's go and play...
Blydad: STOP QUOTING FROZEN.
Me: You liked Frozen.
Blydad: ....I do like Frozen.
Blydad: But I know you haven't seen it and are just doing a meme.
Blydad: Why can't you be Elsa and bring me snow?
Me: ...I am a guy in case you haven't noticed.
Blydad: rule 63, son, rule 63--there can be guy Elsas
Me: For a man who says he doesn't know a lot about the internet sometimes you surprise me with your knowledge.

Nowherewoman

Oniya

Quote from: Blythe on December 27, 2018, 09:55:25 PM
Blydad: Look. Look at the yards today. Some of them still have green in them.
Blydad: This winter is too mild.
Blydad: Where's my snow? I want snow angels. I want to build a snowman.
Me: <singing> Do you want to build a snowman, come on let's go and play...
Blydad: STOP QUOTING FROZEN.
Me: You liked Frozen.
Blydad: ....I do like Frozen.
Blydad: But I know you haven't seen it and are just doing a meme.
Blydad: Why can't you be Elsa and bring me snow?
Me: ...I am a guy in case you haven't noticed.
Blydad: rule 63, son, rule 63--there can be guy Elsas
Me: For a man who says he doesn't know a lot about the internet sometimes you surprise me with your knowledge.

https://www.deviantart.com/keruuu/art/King-Elisar-II-460812283
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17