What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethite

Sandwitches with cheese and tomatoes.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Kangaroo

People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

JT88

a banana pancake and a cup of coffee.

Victor LaCroix

chocolate fudge with almonds and chocolate covered cherries... mmmm
A taste is Simply Divine

Paradox

Oo, this works a bit better than the "what's cooking?" thread, since some foods are already prepared. Nice one, Veks!

Currently: Raisin Bran, followed by some prunes.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Maeven

A little like Para's breakfast.

Multi-grain chex mixed with dried cranberries.  And I'm about to peel a sweet, juicy tangerine. They are wonderful this time of year.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

I actually ate this on Saturday, but feel the need to share now that pictures are uploaded.

Say hello to my birthday sushi!

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Mudchaser

Spaghetti.

Alton Brown has a recipe for microwaveable spaghetti sauce that I rather like, as its quick and tasty.  Last night, I had just the right mixture of garlic, onion, basil, oregano and chili flakes to give it the kind of rapturous aftertaste that made me go back for seconds despite not being hungry.  I also sauteed up some chicken and mushrooms until they were nice and golden brown, and then gave them a good hit of thyme and pepper, and piled this atop the spaghetti.  My wife loved it.

[tr][td]I lack the time for any new (or even current!) stories.  My apologies.

"From this arises the question whether it is better to be loved rather than feared, or feared rather than loved. It might perhaps be answered that we should wish to be both: but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them,
it is far safer to be feared than loved."   -Machiavelli

"There's nothing sexier than swordplay"  -Stana Katic[/td][/tr][/table]

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mordred

In about 10 minutes... a baked potato and a small cup of chili.
*See Pillory*

Paradox

Quote from: Cynical on January 20, 2009, 02:04:48 PM
In about 10 minutes... a baked potato and a small cup of chili.

Wendy's or genuine?

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kangaroo

Lobster tail!   It's a day for celebratin'!
People who bite the hand that feeds them, usually lick the boot that kicks them. ~Eric Hoffer

"There is a crack, a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in."   ~ Leonard Cohen

Aleksandr

Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Kangaroo

Paradox

Some disgusting, expired jello and dairy concoction.

DefectiveTurret

Eugh. Why would you want to eat expired jello, especially if it was disgusting?

Mudchaser

"From this arises the question whether it is better to be loved rather than feared, or feared rather than loved. It might perhaps be answered that we should wish to be both: but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them,

DefectiveTurret

OH MY GOD, beef stew. My favourite food.

I'm eating Haribo gummy bears right now. Not the best midnight snack.

Sharkfish1e

Pancakes with syrup + loads more pancakes.
"Insert Signature"
The 00's

Paradox

Mudchaser

Cream spinach sauce with bacon and parmesan over some pasta