Dreamcatcher

Started by Captain Maltese, February 07, 2016, 08:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

I had another dream in which I was running towards someone. He was too fast, so I got tired and gave up :(

Captain Maltese

Last night's dream was disturbing; what little I recall of it anyway.

Demons were flying through the city streets; I and a close relative were fleeing from them for while. Then two men appeared, moving with great determination. They appeared to be leading the demons forward. We hunkered down long enough to make a spell which ripped into the air like an artillery barrage and took down some of the demons; then we fled on. The two men had also been hit and were shedding pieces of human skin, revealing flames inside.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

luna146

My last nights dream was a bit weird

I was running for my life from my bitter rival back in high school through a hallway. I am not sure why and everything seems to try to slow me down and worse of all I was naked >< Then she grabbed me and I woke up.

Captain Maltese

Last night's dream.

I was arguing with a man. His head was shaven bald and he was agitated, and he was also holding a gun in a threatening way. Even so I was feeling sympathy for him. Then while we were arguing there was a sudden and startling movement beside us, maybe a bird, and he shot me. The bulled must have just barely snagged me as I was bleeding but not incapacitated, and we continued to talk.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

I rarely dream about people I know personally. Who I never dream about at all are famous people. Last night however, I found myself arriving at a strategy meeting. With Adolf Hitler, and a few of his top people. Yeah. I was wearing a dark coat with a golden badge of some kind, there were other people there who distinctly felt like officers and administrator, and then there was Adolf himself. However he felt nothing like the stale old guy from the old official pictures and movies. THIS guy was vibrant and eager, firmly in control and keeping things in motion. His clothes were youthful and the whole person felt young and energetic. I felt uplifted just being near him. And yet it definitely was AH. We discussed some policies and papers. Then the group of us moved to a warehouse and inspected some sort of clothes or uniforms; not for personal use but to be chosen for mass production.

And then I woke up.

Captain Maltese

A nonsensical dream last night, but the images were so clear. I am on a white beach along with other people, when there is a shout. "Look! There is is the rocket!" I look up into the clear blue sky and see something like barrels on the same trajectory, eight of them. One of them falls to the ground nearby. We are a small crowd of people wanting to see but hiding behind something as we are afraid it might explode . Then a group of soldiers in white uniforms arrive, and they deal with it.

Then I woke up.

Trigon

I had a dream in which I believed that I actually woke up. I only realized I was still sleeping when the dream started to get really weird.

AmberStarfire

I dreamed I was a nurse for some reason. I'm not. When they were called for, I knew I wasn't one but I stood up and went to help. I don't know what it was for.

AmberStarfire

I've had a few head-hopping dreams lately, like I was different people and I could feel what it was like to be them. I don't remember much except I remember being a gay man who was youngish, in his 20s, and who pronounced dinner as 'tea' because he was going out for it. :D

This morning I dreamed someone called my name and it woke me up. Sometimes that happens and I usually try to take that to mean it'll be a big/significant day in some way, but it may be because I make it one.

Trigon

I had a really weird dream in which the sky was falling. Literally

AmberStarfire

I decided to rest for a few minutes (just a few mins ago) and I started to drift off to sleep. Images often come when I do that, and there was a white goose. I didn't fall fully asleep and I got up again.

AmberStarfire

I had a vivid dream where I was in a space colony that looked like our world, it was so vast. A bit like Firefly, some areas were lower tech (or out in the middle of nowhere) and others were modern-day tech. There was some kind of battle or incident, and the air processors were failing. It had become a bit harder to breathe and one woman told me they were down to 23%. It was known among the population that if they couldn't escape (which was unlikely to happen) or the air processors weren't repaired (someone had to come from another world to repair them, which would take time), everyone would suffocate.

I was with Hairy in the dream, and we'd escaped some bad guys who I think were holding us back from trying to get away. Hairy had all but given up because the vehicles were gone that mysteriously appeared for us 'each time we arrived in a new place' and we were out in the middle of nowhere, but I told him they might still be there or we could walk. We shouldn't give up! We ended up in the city we're in. We followed the paths of synchronicity (it was my idea) after I had a flash of a man who had something to do with a unicorn), and I ran where instincts led me (Hairy too) and I found him, only there were two women and a man with him, and one stepped in and talked to me instead. She gave me another piece of information, and we headed down toward a book store (that isn't where it was) that sold stickers (why they'd be open when the world was ending, I don't know). That's where I got an update on the air processors and talked to a homeless man who wished me 'good luck, friend'.

We were looking for the next clue, which we needed stickers for. Hairy wanted to go check out the sci-fi/fantasy section, which for some reason was upstairs in this bookstore. I told him not to go, that I needed him to help me with the stickers.. and I was looking for them when I woke up.

In a way the air processors were failing. I woke up with asthma.

Captain Maltese

A restless night with strange dream, several of them.

I found myself in a room with three other men. We were all dead tired but elated. One other man and I was lounging on a couch, talking happily in a low voice. In the far end of the room were two other men, standing talking in front of a blackboard while writing on it. Eventually we left and stood outside an inn, and the mood went darker as some other party clearly did not want us in there. We went in anyway. The furniture was rough hewn and the clothes we wore seemed medieval, maybe a bit later. It was the members of the other party I felt most clearly. One went near us, and tried to lift a heavy barrel to perhaps throw or roll at us. I kicked at one of his legs and he collapsed under the barrel with a crushing noise. Then another hostile man appeared, he stood beside us and talked angrily. But I noticed he was having some kind of peppery powder in his hand which he tried to sprinkle on our food, and we forced him to eat it and sent him off. Finally a woman from the same hostile group came close to us. She seemed far from hostile but when she tried to come close to us we saw the sharp ends of spikes or needles protruding through her garment. We held her, turned the garment around so the spiked poked inward and pulled the garment back around her. At this point the remaining hostile persons ran out and away, and we were angry with the inn staff for having allowed this attack. They ran off as well, but in retaliation we plundered the area behind the desk. There was nothing of real value but we took some bottles and small stuff to show our anger. By now the other visitors were agitated and scared, but as we left they started to settle down again quietly. And there were guards arriving but they stayed away from us.

A new dream. Different time and setting. I was wearing some simple uniform, a shirt and pants and maybe a tie. I was in the living room of a mature woman, several other women of varying age actually. The room had windows and mirrors and dark walls and classic furniture in black and dark brown. It was dark, as if it as evening or the lamps were sparsely lit. I danced with them one at a time and had some polite conversation. The first was grey of hair, wearing a black conservatively cut sweater, and she was smoking a cigarette. Then I danced with two or three more; the one I remember vividly was younger than the others - and she had a badly damaged face, like she had survived an explosion. The scars did not stop her from having a more provocative manners than the rest. She said something, I replied, she slapped my face, I slapped hers, and then we danced on.

There was a third dream, between these two, and the only thing I remember clearly is the moment it was erased from my memory. As if there as a sudden hole and something big was gone that I could see the moment earlier. Odd.

Trigon

I had a dream... about really random stuff. It was as ransoms as it sounded :/

midnightblack

Had an interesting one last night, with very vivid colors. I was walking through a cone-tree forest in what appeared to be full summer, when a storm began to gather. It looked very menacing, the clouds were so heavy and shifted in color from cobalt grey to this really weighty black with emerald shimmers. I found this large raven on the ground. It was scared and couldn't fly. It had this really big beak and I was sure approaching it would be bad news, but I did it anyway. I picked the bird up and found it surprisingly light and very soft to the touch. Then I saw this old castle in the distance and said we'd best take shelter there. I got to the place right before the storm fell, but can't remember what happened after that.

Really nice, I want more.
The Midnight Lodge (O2 thread & completed tales compendium)
Thy Nightly Chambers (requests) updated!
Zerzura (albeit short, the best collaborative story I've ever completed here)

ladyfickle

This happened to Lady F a while ago...

She just woke up, wet and fervent, she has been dreaming of him the entire night… she doesn’t remember a thing, apart from being extremely provocative… but, oh, that glow upon her happy face: yes, her heart remembers it all. She woke up with sparks in her belly, she desires him more than fruit or drink, and this night she has been satiated. 

How – she does not remember, but she begged for it with every cell of her body. Unlike most of the time, when she submits… the remnants of this dream bear a strike of dominance on her part, she really did him well…Her sensuality awakened by the dream,  she shines… and the weirdest thing is she woke up ready to make love to him since what happened in the dream wasn’t enough, she still wants him.

She wants him for an entire day without a minute of  break, her belly is melting., her eyes are slowly closing, to keep the shine that comes from them, she feels delighted from answered prayers, she needs his kisses  badly, her body burning from their touch, the stinging voice of Whitney Houston summarizes it all… sublime, intense desire, desire that he has never met… a craving need, a revelation…and now that they have been making love…. She feels…insatiable want...

and that's not all:)

Trigon

I had a dreamless night last night.

Captain Maltese

I dreamed I was entering military service on some kind, and was being handed parts and assembly float diagrams to put something together that would be part of my gear. It was a busy place. I was looking at the parts and the paperwork and had that nice 'yeah I can do this, no problem' feeling.

Trigon

I had a dream where I was falling into a black hole. A very interesting experience

Captain Maltese

A strangely coherent dream. I found myself standing outside a store, looking into a window. I was happy because I had bought a whole black sports bag full of movie DVD's. This was resting on the ground beside me. Then some people came running out of the store. They also had a similar black back and ran into me. Looked at me briefly, then ran on.

I walked home, opened my bag and found it full. Not of DVDs but of money stacks and red sponge cake. I called the police and a group of them arrived. The chief was fairly small and had short greying hair combed tightly backwards, he felt clever. Clearly they expected the bad guys to follow my trail home, and prepared a warm welcome for them. In the meanwhile we ate red sponge cake.

And then I woke up.

Captain Maltese

I was on an airstrip. In a pilot's clothes, relaxing with other men. I know we were German but I can't pinpoint how come I knew. The landscape around us was arid but there were trees too. It was warm. Then the alarm sounded, and we ran for our planes. My plane was sort of midsizish; bigger than a fighter plane. A propeller engine on either side of the cockpit. The strip was short, and at the end - a steep cliff drop. My plane went down like a brick, engines howling louder and louder. I could see the bright white cliff side pass by, the sea coming toward me until I could see the crest of the waves. At the last moment I jerked the rudder back and the plane did a practically 90 degrees break. I found myself flying level with the sea, barely above it, watching the bright blue sky and the whitish cliffsided islands dotting the sea horizon.

And then I woke up. Verdammt.

Trigon

I had a dream in which I woke up. Then I woke up for real

Captain Maltese

I dreamed I was on a long tedious car ride on some errand, leading me to a road inn near the border, surrounded by a few houses. Boring place but outside were a number of cats who didn't mind petting. I started to make a toy from some paper, but then the cat owner showed up. She was kind, and invited me in for coffee. When I got into the spacious living room there was already a man there. Her husband? He was sort of polite but impatient, and felt like he was a business type. He was talking in his cell phone and sounded worried. I caught words that indicated someone or something was missing.

And then I woke up.

Trilby

As a rule, I don't remember my dreams.  But when I was in my early 20's, I went through a period of anorexia, and for months I had a recurring nightmare that I was onstage in a play, but I didn't know the play, my character, or any of my lines.  When I got offstage, I couldn't get the wig or the costume off either.

Trigon

I didn't remember last nights dream unfortunately :(