Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Captain Obvious

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

stormwyrm

I still haven't found what I'm looking for... In your pants.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Endogenesis

God gave names to all the animals...in your pants.
"And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.”

AyyNaniMoose

Kit Cat

She sells sanctuary...in your pants

Loiosh

Satan Gave Me A Taco.... in your pants.

Sardonyx

Wrong side of Heaven... in your pants

ElizabethLamperouge

RipTide

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Merrow

ElizabethLamperouge

Loiosh

99 Red Balloons... in your pants.

Lady Shadow

Hammertime.....in your pants.

Wow that sounds dirty too, lol.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Endorphin

You Make Loving Fun... in your pants.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lady Shadow

Baby Hit Me One More Time......in your pants
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Endorphin

Come As You Are... in your pants.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lady Shadow

Fly Me to the Moon......in your pants.
~Elvis Presley~

Endorphin

I Will Always Love You... in your pants.

Cryptic

Take Me To Church... In your pants.

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Endorphin