I chose my username because..

Started by Ariel, July 27, 2013, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gallows

It's linked heavily with my historical influences and I've used it, or variations on it, around the internet for years now.

Esmeralgirl

Because I like this word, too much. It carries too many meanings you just need to be a little deducer.

FionaM

Rolo

Actually a nic name since college and it has stuck throughout the years.  I use it as my name when I work behind a bar and such.  When I found E it just seemed natural to use.  Plus it has a ton of innuendo built in.  For instance it is my goal to have every woman of E to pop a Rolo in their mouth.... ;)

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

MrModular

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

LoveCandle

Trust me... you will never forget me

Icy

My brain froze when trying to think of a suitable name. I find it fits.
*See Pillory*

Fira

It's been my name since I was twelve years old. I was in an group of people who loved roleplayed a whole world that connected to other worlds and we had to defend out little camp and city from a great evil swallowing all worlds. The name has stuck to me ever since.
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." - Oscar Wilde

ExoticKarma

It just came to me, first thing my finger tips tapped out on the keyboard and it just stuck.

Sould

This was my username on another site. It was actually a fluke: I'd wanted Soul, but this one kinda stuck. And it fits somewhat, being a switch and all lol

Rex33

I wanted something simple, but would act as a reasonable name for me.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

avorae

It's the name of my first Email based D&D game character back when 2e was all the rage.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

TheLegionary

When I was a teenager, I roleplayed a character called TheLegionnaire. In the later 1990s, I tried to register that nickname in Mirc, but someone had already taken it. I changed it slightly in order to register it. Since then, you have no idea how much people came to tell me it is wrongly spelled.
Behind the choice is the fact that I like ideas and plots related to the Ancient Roman Empire.

Hemingway

It may surprise you to learn that my choice of name is not the result of staggering arrogance on my part. Sure, I like Hemingway's writing - but it's also just an all-around awesome name. It's the sort of name I'd give my cat. It's also not a name I've used anywhere else, which I thought was a plus as I didn't want anyone to accidentally find out it was me - however unlikely that was.

LeSane

So my name has a funny tale to it, but for everyone I will give a brief summary of it. I was dubbed Scarification by a group of friends last year due to my habit of leaving my mark on things. I left a scar on the world of a minecraft server (TNT) to the point when looking on the map all one could see was a like across it. The name stuck after that.

It has nothing to do with what happens to the human body.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

DarkHunter

Hunter is always my online name, and 'dark' associates with my humor.

jessie123

My name is jessica, some call me jessie (i dont really have a preference tbh) and i like the rhythm the 123 makes with jessie, id have added another letter between jessie and 123 but none of my initials work so i go with this as my username usually

Deamonbane

It was based on a series of characters in a book that I am currently writing... besides, it is pretty badass...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

SpiralSpider

Hmm... not sure if I posted here before.

Well, spirals are a power symbol for me and I've always felt a spiritual bond with spiders - they are a symbol of the web of life to me. The spiral is also symbolizes creativity and you "weave" stories together so I think it kind of all fits together. ^.^
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Crimzon Dragon

it's a name I used on forums years ago when you could do adult chat on Yahoo...was kinda descriptive of a fantasy self.  Worked then, hoping it is not over the top here.

Crimson Caine

Why my username.. because I like red... and... OMG... my whole existence here is a sham.. I don't have any other good reason... Caine sounded cool... and the name thingy wouldn't take just Crimson..... it's all a lie... a lie... I wasn't even suppose to be here today. :'(
The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing. – Aleister Crowley
CC's O/O
CC's Request Thread
CC's Disappearing Routine (A/A)

mindoverantimatter

Science and puns are my two favorite things

Zephyair

Name of my oldest and most used OC. Its kinda stuck and I've been using it everywhere ever since...So chances are if you see this name on an MMO or something, its me.

Jalynn6

Quote from: BellaBella on August 01, 2013, 05:39:26 AM
Bella is a spin-off of a user name I've used on various other sites which is usually accompanied by something related to my being Southern, but I didn't want my names to be linked to one another. So, I took the last part and doubled it. It wasn't until afterwards I realized that there could be an association to Twilight which less than thrilled me; however, I haven't had an inclination to change it yet. I've also heard of an Italian restaurant with the name Bella Bella.
I thought this was interesting, Bella is such a beautiful name and I hate that it is now 'associated' with Twilight. Also literally a block or two off Times Square is the BEST itialian 'restaurant' I have ever experienced, called Bella Vita!