What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black faux leather pencil skirt, red long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

ElizabethLamperouge

Who said anything about wearing clothes? I sure am not.

Beguile's Mistress

It has decided to still be summer for a few days so I've decided on a pale blue linen A-line skirt and a white cotton long-sleeved blouse with a pair of beige sandals with a low heel

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki slacks and a long-sleeved mint greet Oxford cloth button down shirt with oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray pencil skirt and a red long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black wrap dress with light and dark blue trim and belt, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red skirt suit with a fitted jacket, a lined lace camisole, sheer beige stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

I'm wearing a navy blue short-sleeved t-shirt over soft black slacks. I usually try not to wear navy blue and black together, but I have 4 days clothes with me over here, so my clothing choices are limited. :)

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt, cream silk long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings, navy heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown pant suit with a pale blue pullover mock turtleneck sleeveless knit shell and black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Navy coat dress with fine red pinstripes, beige stockings and navy heels

Think Megan Markle at the recent wedding! ;D

Beguile's Mistress

Red light woolen slacks, a white angora sweater with a round neck line, black loafers

RampantDesires

Black slacks, a magenta/white/black kind of herringbone patterned tank top, loose knit black cardigan, surprisingly comfortable black boots with a three-inch heel.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Wajin

Black bathrobe, boxers and I am technically wearing my prosthetic leg, so that too, with a sock on the fleshy foot
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Beguile's Mistress

Black twill slacks, orange/red/blue/purple plaid shirt, black loafers

DPhantom

Black jeans and sweater that's definitely mine and totally not taken from someone else's dresser.

Beguile's Mistress

Mustard yellow slip dress with a chocolate brown blazer, sheer beige stockings and dark brown heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, white long-sleeved silk blouse with a blue and black pattern, black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red wrap dress, sheer beige stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A grey Star Wars t-shirt with the name in silver sequins, a purple jumper with Love written in studs, black silky slacks, and some crystal and pearl earrings I got today.

Also 2 bandaids, and some cotton wool with tape from a blood test (and its attempts) earlier today.

Beguile's Mistress

Black, red and white plaid dress with a full skirt, elbow-length sleeves and a shirt point collar, sheer beige stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki Slacks and an off-white camp shirt with elbow-length sleeves, black loafers

The Green One

White Converse boots, black skinny jeans and white button shirt~

Not available for new stories

Roni

Halloween jammies (V-neck tee in grey with "Hey Boo" and a ghost with grey ruffly shorts in ghost print) and bedhead

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt with dark red pin stripes, red silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels