What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Button up social shirt, jeans, and social shoes, with my hair a sexy, casual mess...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Winter white pencil skirt, and cream silk blouse, maroon belt and matching heels.

possiblejr

Black t-shirt with sleeves cut off, black cargo shorts, and a black fedora

MelisaArtemis

White sleeveless shirt and tennis skirt.

TheLegionary

I have just come back from my shodo classes and I am wearing a pair of Adidas blue trousers with the traditional white strip, a long sleeves T-shirt, white undertrouser, white socks and Nick running shoes.

KieraJade

Since it's bedtime - oversized t-shirt, panties and socks, cause until this bed warms up a bit, my tootsies get cold!
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Beguile's Mistress

I'm with you KJ except its blue silk PJs and white fuzzy socks.  My toes get cold too even though the laptop keeps the lap warm. :-)

Deamonbane

Nothing :O....

just kidding... shorts... and nothing else...*flexes pecks*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Observing Trifles

A black shirt and plaid pajama pants.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue, short-sleeved coat dress with white polka dots and white buttons, beige stockings and navy shoes.

Theta Sigma

Black t-shirt with a Dalek on it, black hoodie with sleeves rolled up with a DW symbol on, black tracksuit bottoms and pink and orange slippers.

I unknowingly wear a lot of black >_>

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Observing Trifles

A black tank with the Batman logo on it and jeans.
|| the hunt ||

Deamonbane

Suit and tie... gotta love a sharply dressed man...

Moraline

Because of another thread, I decided to dress a little bit provocatively.

I'm wearing shiny wet look ulta thin and tight black pants that sit so low on my hips that it's barely decent. They have a little silver chain belt and I have black buckled up leather boots to go with them.

For a top, I choose a white see through fabric that laces up the front and I'm leaving it unlaced so the cleavage is exposed.

Hair is down and brushed out, no bra on so my top leaves little to the imagination and no panties either. I wouldn't want any panty lines to ruin the look of these pants.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go shopping and get something to eat. It's lunch time here. ((The answer is "yes." I am dressed like a slut and "yes," I do expect comments. Good ones and bad ones. I look forward to it. ))

Sometimes it's fun to be bad.

Beguile's Mistress

Black double-breasted business suit with a pencil skirt, fitted jacket with gold buttons and lace trimmed camisole, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Outsider

Beige cargo-pants, a tight green/grey nike shirt, solid boots and a whiskey glass.

My favourite combo.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Aethelinda

Dark blue skinny jeans and a light blue "Doctor Hoo" shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

*goes looking for Doctor Hoo art for my owl thread* ;D

Today it's a maroon dress with 3/4-length sleeves, a fitted bodice and straight skirt, the belt matches the dress and the stockings are sheer beige.  The shoes are maroon, too.

MelisaArtemis

just woke up so.... just my blanket =v =

Beguile's Mistress

A slim-fitting black sleeveless dress and bolero jacket with one big black button, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

TheLegionary

Casual Friday in the office.

I am wearing dark shoes and socks, white undertrousers, a pair of dark trousers and a blue shirt. There is an interesting story behind the trousers and the shirt: I bought some years ago in Thailand, when I travelled there for a meeting. These Thai pieces of clothing were tailor made from one day to the other and cost very, very cheap. As I lost the luggage and I did not have clothes to meet the client, the hotel staff suggested that I could hire one of the tailors to have a suit delivered the next day. It worked very well! I recommend!

Deamonbane

Suit-and-tie killer combo, with the pure black and white, complete with Rolex and sunglasses... if I had an earplug, I would look like a secret Service Agent...

Beguile's Mistress

Midnight blue twill trousers and a white, long-sleeved cotton shirt, a maroon belt and maroon flats.  Messy, windy, rainy day today.  Dressed for comfort.