What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit with a white pinstripe, a white silk blouse with a shawl collar, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt with a navy belt, a white silk, long-sleeved blouse with a navy tie bow, beige stockings and navy heels.

Mr Bigglesworth

A very soft sweater, among other things; I like my fall cloths...

Deamonbane

Exercise shorts(not sure what they call those), and a sleeveless shirt... off to the gym soon... wanna come?:P
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

/Do they have a pool?

*cuddles the soft sweater*  loves soft  sweaters, too.

Had to get comfortable when I got home from work so it's a pale yellow man's shirt and fuzzy white socks.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Not a good day at all.  I'm snuggled on my couch with my fireplace lit a long-sleeved, high-necked, floor-length, lace trimmed cotton night swaddling me and an afghan over my lap.

piece

An oversized long sleeved mens shirt.

Jinxed One

Just woke up a little while ago so I am still as naked as I was the day I was born.

Deamonbane

Perhaps more...:P

Yeah... work day, so rolled up sleeves, jeans, and some boots...

MelisaArtemis

piece

Not a stitch. I love rainy mornings, too.

Tamhansen

Just gt out of the steam room a few minutes back, so just a towel over my shoulder
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

TheLegionary

I have just noticed why I was no longer getting updates about the elegant wardrobe of Beguile's Mistress! There is a new thread!

It is sunny outside, the temperature is pleasant and I would normally go to the park to jog a bit. I am a bit sad today, so I am not in the mood to go anywhere. This is why I am still wearing my blue pijamas and I have not yet shaved.

Beguile's Mistress

*hugs TL*  I hope the sadness goes away soon and the sun comes out for you.

It's a gloomy day here today and chilly and busy with clients, too, so I'm wearing a dark blue business suit with a frilly white blouse, beige stockings and black heels.

Deamonbane

Damn hot day here, and wouldn't you know it, the night is hot too...

Just shorts...

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, cream silk blouse, black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

SinfulAngel

Tight blue jeans, blue and white lace trimmed panties, white lace bra, and a white blouse with gray over lay vest thing. Barefoot.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, black and white long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

MelisaArtemis

The morning air and a blanket =v =

Deamonbane

Oversized shirt, and a pair of roughened up pants... I look good, no matter :P

SinfulAngel

Jeans, cotton v-neck t-shirt, cotton blue panties and white cotton bra.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green wool slacks, tan turtleneck sweater, brown suede ankle boots with 2-inch heels because it's windy and rainy and yucky out today. 

Mitsu

Socks, slippers, light-blue cargo shorts, black pac-man shirt, red Nintendo hooded sweatshirt.